CHAPTER 6

*end flashback*

AIDANS POV

I pulled (Y/N) in for a hug while whispering in her ear. "There is no need to be scared and I'm by your side no matter what." 

A soft "Thank you Aidan" was heard and I whispered back. 

"That's what friends are for."

I took her hand again pulling her closer to me and leading her to the crowd, till we arrived at the duckling fishing stand where Robert was holding a big teddy bear.

"Hi, guys! How was your 'hangout'?"  Emmy asked when she noticed us.

"It was nice we had some vegan burgers and fries," I answered before (Y/N) interrupted me.

"Robert... Why do you have a teddy bear?"

"I won it for you kid. See it as a 'welcome to the other side of the world gift'" he gave her a little smile while handing it to her.

"You know I've been to America before, right? And how am I supposed to get this home."

"Sounds like a problem." He said cheeky

For the rest of the day the cast had a lot of fun with Emmy, David and Tom teasing Justin (like always); David and Robert not being able to stay serious; Emmy, Ritu, Elen and (Y/N) doing a whole photoshoot; David and (Y/N) making money bets on the most random stuff; Mr Rob leaving early (because Aidan was being a 'responsible' teenager and his supervising wasn't needed anymore); Aidan laughing at how (Y/N) almost tripped over her giant teddy bear (who is now officially named pickles ~> Aidan's idea); ...

basically, use your imagination... <3

3rd person

<~°~>

While everyone was waiting in line to beat Tom's high score on the boxing machine. A phone started ringing. The recognizable ringtone turned out to be from (Y/N). Her favourite aunt was calling her, happily she picked up the phone.

"Hola, tía. Cómo estás. Ha pasado tanto tiempo desde que escuché de ti." The girl answerd

(Hello, auntie. How are you? It's been so long since I heard from you.)

<~°~>

"Wait, what?" David turned around hearing the Spanish conversation and the way (Y/N) just switched like it was nothing.

<~°~>

"Hola cariño, estoy muy bien y sé que he estado ocupado con el trabajo. Pero cuando me enteré de las noticias tuve que llamar. ¿Por qué no me dijiste que estabas actuando de nuevo?"  Her aunt replied. 

(Hello darling, I'm doing great and I know I've been busy with work. But when I heard about the news I needed to call. Why didn't you tell me that you were acting again?)

"Lo siento, quería que no fuera una sorpresa para ti, pero no se lo digas a nadie. No es noticia que estoy actuando de nuevo y me gustaría que siga siendo así." (Y/N) said.

(I'm sorry I wanted to keep it a surprise from you but don't tell anybody. It's not out to the news that I'm acting again and I would like to keep it that way.)

<~°~>

In the meantime, the rest of the cast also heard her talk in full Spanish mode.

<~°~>

"Cariño, sabes que puedes confiar en tu tía favorita. No se lo diría a nadie." Auntie Sarah said.