CHAPTER 4

The weekend rolled around pretty fast. Robert and (Y/N) had a lot of fun together. Robert was particularly impressed by (Y/N)s cooking skills. But today everyone from the cast was gonna go to the fair. (Y/N) stood in front of her half-unpacked suitcase and her half-filled wardrobe, thinking about what to wear. Robert knocked on the door.

*queue iconic frozen knock*

"Come in" (Y/N) said.

"Girl, are you still not dressed?" said Robert as he entered.

"No, I don't know what to wear!"

" ... "

"You have at least a hundred clothes in front of you. PICK SOMETHING!"

"But idk what!"

"Let the professional do his work" Robert said pushing (Y/N) aside.

A few moments later Robert had picked out a nice and cosy sweater with a nice pair of jeans and a comfy jacket and her fav sneakers.

"Voila, one cute outfit for Miss (Y/N). You are very welcome." Robert said proudly.

"Thank you, Robzilla. Now get out so I can change!"

"Fine! But hurry up!" Robert said leaving.

A few minutes later...

(Y/N) walked out of her room. She was looking extra adorable. But why did Robert choose this outfit, she looked like she was planning to make someone fall in love with her.

"Tadaa!" (Y/N) said walking out.

"Oooh, you look adorable!!!" getting up from the couch.

Robert was smirking and giving the same vibe as a supervillain who just found a way to destroy the world.

"*sneaky evil little gremlin laugh*"

"What?" (Y/N) asked confused.

"Nothing! Just that everything goes according to plan." He said smiling.

"Okay." She said confused.

Outside they heard a car honk. And while looking out of the window they saw that it was Tom and David, who were 'apparently' picking them up. They had rented a minivan for the day since the fair was quoted as 'on the other side of town' and it would be more convenient to only have to park one minivan instead of eight cars. Plus carpooling is better for the environment and that made Aidan very happy. 

Robert and (Y/N) quickly got downstairs and hopped in the van.

"Next were picking up Emmy," David announced while pushing in the gas paddle.

"I don't know if I trust you behind the wheel," Robert said, holding on to the seat in front of him.

"Oh please, Robbie don't be so dramatic!" David said back, "I'm an amazing driver."

"Except for that one time that you-" Before Tom could finish his sentence he was cut off.

"That was only 'one time' and we made a deal to never talk about it again!" David said.