CHAPTER 2

It was the day of (Y/N)s flight. She woke up early to get ready. And check her bags again for the 7th time, just to make sure she had everything that she needed.

When she finally went downstairs she was greeted by a very tired mother and an even more tired brother. 

"Why did we have to wake up at 5 am," Tom asked while rubbing his eyes.

"It's because your sister's flight will be at 6.30 am and it will be an 8 hours flight. But in Toronto, it's midnight now. So when she arrives it will be 9.30 and her caretaker will be waiting for her at the airport." (please let me know if this makes sense)

(Y/N) quickly grabbed something to eat when she heard a honk outside of her house.

Your Uber was already waiting to take you to the airport.

Her mom and brother gave her a big hug.

"Your gonna be fine, little boo. just call me when you get there" her brother whispered in her ear before letting go.

(Y/N) went outside and put her stuff in the trunk of the Uber. She told the driver where she needed to be.

A little bit later...

(Y/N) arrived at the airport. There weren't a lot of people, so she quickly got true security and stuff. She did get a few confused looks from people but what else would happen if you saw a 16ish girl just wandering alone in an airport.  

While waiting by her gate for her flight she got a notification from Instagram

rozzymikes ✔started following you

She clicked on the profile and saw that it was the actor who played the role of Klaus, Robert Sheehan.

Soon she got another notification from Instagram

rozzymikes ✔sended you a message

<~*~>

heyy kiddo, welcome to the cast

i cant wait to spend time with you!!!

Heyy, you must be Robert

and you must be my care-kid!

You're what?

my care-kid

for the next few months, i will be taken care of you

i will be your care-parent

i will make you breakfast, lunch and dinner and send updates on how you are doing to your mom

Really?

yeah, we are gonna have a lot of fun

I look forward to it!

me 2!!!

see you soon!

Bye!

<~*~>

'The coming months might be more fun than she thought.'