004. BREAKING: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, THIS GOT OUT OF HAND

CHAPTER FOUR: BREAKING: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, THIS GOT OUT OF HAND

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BEATRICE'S NEXT WEEKS had been consumed by a flurry of reports, leaving her with little time to dwell on the recent Colorado case. Her Uncle Sebastian and his wife, Marjorie, expressed concern over her intense workload, especially after her involvement in the Separatarian Church case. After all, her uncle was the one who had arranged for her transfer to the BAU and it was all because he wanted to ensure her safety. Beatrice appreciated his gesture, but she made it clear that she was determined to prove herself based on her own merits, rather than relying solely on the connection her uncle had in securing her position. Thankfully, her uncle respected her wishes.

In addition to finishing up the reports of the latest cases, Beatrice was assigned the task of digitizing reports from other units. This added even more to her already extensive workload of unfinished cases. Despite the mounting pressure, she didn't complain.

As she entered the bustling bullpen, she skillfully balanced the cup carriers and her bag in her hands. Her eyes scanned the busy office; the atmosphere was charged with focused energy, as everyone seemed engrossed in their work.

She greeted her co-workers with a warm and dazzling smile, and moved with a purposeful grace, her confidence evident in her strides. As she distributed the cups of coffee, she engaged in brief exchanges with her co-workers, exchanging pleasantries and sharing a moment of connection amidst the hectic environment. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, adding a touch of comfort to the fast-paced atmosphere.

With a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, Bea declared, "Behold, I have brought thy daily treats!"

The agents in the office paused momentarily from their tasks, turning their attention to Beatrice. A wave of warmth washed over her as she was greeted with smiles and welcoming gestures. Emily was the first to approach, she chuckled as if surprised, "A double chocolate chip frap for me?"

With a smile, the woman explained, "Ordered it from Starbucks."

Derek chimed in with a remark. "I'm actually surprised that you guess what we like to drink at the moment right." His comment made her chuckle, and she playfully slapped his shoulder. His exaggerated reaction brought a smile to her face, and she jokingly said, "You underestimate me. I'm hurt. Analyst, remember?"

"So, what? You analyzed our daily caffeine consumption and predicted what we would like to drink today?"

Reid raised his cup. "She got my coffee right."

Beatrice grinned, pumping her fist into the air. "Ha! Yes, I did! I know you, my favorite braincell, take a quarter cup of sugar with your coffee so I ordered you a Quad Americano, extra sugar."