CHAPTER 1

Ink's point of view:

I'd say it's an ordinary day. I was checking au's. It was important that each one was correct. There should be no problem in any of them. As hard as it was, I had to do it. This is my job.

I guess there is no problem. In that case, I can take a break. A little break won't hurt.

I decided to go to Swap!Sans. 'Cause why not? There are so many fun things I can do with him. Last time we painted his house together.
At least we're having fun.

I opened a portal to UnderSwap. I looked at to the au's one last time and jumped into the portal. What I call a portal is an ink puddle on the ground.

Swap shouldn't be too hard to find.
Probably with his older brother.

I walked towards their house. Hmm. He is not outside. I hope he is at home.

I knocked on the door and began to wait. I expect them to welcome me when they see me. Of course, there is also the possibility of surprise. Also, Swap's brother doesn't want to see me much. I think it's because of some of the pictures I drew in his room. At least it looks cooler now. Although he doesn't like it.

Door opened. It was Blue who opened the door. I'm glad to see him.

"Welcome, Ink! Come in."

As he said, I went inside. The house was like before. There was no change.

When Blue sits on the sofa, I went next to him. He looked cheerful. As always.

"Well, Ink mate, what brings you to the house of Magnificent Sans. Hehehehehehe."

"You know, I had nothing to do. The Au's are fine. I thought maybe we could hang out together."

"This is a great idea! Is there anything you want to do?"

"I don't think so, I have nothing in my mind."

"Then you can help for dinner with Magnificent Sans! A MAGNIFICENT pasta, like me!!"

"Looks like fun. How about using our imagination by trying a different recipe?"

"I'm in!"

"Then let's get started!"

We went to the kitchen with Blue.
I think his brother was not at home. So we were free.
I took the ingredients to make a never-before-seen pasta. I don't know if it will be nice, but I'm sure we will have fun.

I bought the most ridiculous ingredients I could find and we started making pasta.

After a few laughs, we finally finished making a magnificent pasta. I'm not so sure it's edible.

We were both looking at each other as to who would taste it first.

Until there was a knock on our door.

"Blue, is it your brother?"

"I'll go and have a look. If he is, hide. I'm sure he won't take you well. After the last event."

"I think his room still looks great. Anyway, I'm hiding."

I hid in one of the kitchen cabinets.
I was listening to Blue talk.

I think the person who came was his brother, just as I expected.
They mumbled a few things I didn't understand.
I heard a few expressions of surprise. Footsteps approaching.
They are coming here.
Blue is coming here with his brother.
To the kitchen.
I beg them not to find me.

They shouldn't see me in my current state. So at least Blue's brother has to never see me. He'll probably kick me out of the house as soon as he sees me.
It is a pity that there is nowhere else I can escape to.

They started talking about something again. This time I can better understand what they are talking about.

"So you're saying you cooked by yourself without burning down the house?"

"Yes, I did! There's no one else here. Why would it be?"

"You sound suspicious, Blue."

"But I just cooked by myself."

"It looks different."

"Ohh, you wanna taste it? We couldn't choose who would taste it first."

"We couldn't choose?"

"I mean, uh well. Pff. Nevermind. Just taste it."

I heard them approaching the closet I was in. No way.

"Are you sure you're not hiding in one of these closets?"

"In the closets? It's a great place to hide, but no. He's not there. There's no one here. Pleaseeee just taste the pasta."

"Well, just because you insisted."

He moved away from me.
I took a deep breath. I couldn't breathe from fear. Good thing he couldn't find me. I don't want to face him again.

I heard a few coughing sounds. A rumble. A few screams. rush. And the closet door opened.

"Inkkkkk I think my brother is dead!!!!!"

His brother is unconscious on the floor. Blue panicked. And probably pasta is the perfect for killing someone. It can actually be used as a trap for Horror.

"Blue okay calm down! He's probably not dead. He's just unconscious."

"But it's my fault. I wish I hadn't urged him to eat the pasta."

"No, it's not your fault. We didn't know what pasta was like."

"I tried to make sure he didn't know you were here."

"I knew." Blue's brother suddenly spoke.

We both turned to him. He stood up. He had a confident grin.

"I knew my little trick would work. Now Ink, GET OUT OF MY HOME!"

As soon as I heard this, I ran away without thinking about anything. I had given myself away. I opened a random portal and jumped into it. I hope he wasn't too angry to me.

However, I was scared. Is it ever imitated? Especially Blue was already very scared.

Also, I didn't know how the pasta was. But since he's not dead, it's definitely edible.

--------------
954 words!! I hope you like it!
Stay happy :)