"Hey there" he said as Yeonjun rolled his eyes and walked toward the table he is sitting while taking off his mask.

"What's your problems why are you after me!" Yeonjun come and slam his hands at the table as soobin look at him with a smile.

"I just want to see you that's why I call you here" He said as he started laughing which made Yeonjun blood boiled in anger .

"Listen don't Try to disturb me because I will make you regret for it" He grab soobin by the collar and yelled in anger.

"You have a anger issue you know try to handle it it's not good for health honey" Soobin said with a smirk and with his deep tone . He look down at Yeonjun grip on his collar and slowly hold Yeonjun hand and Yanked away it from his collar .

"Also wanna know why I am after you, Baby" He said with a smirked as Yeonjun try to lose his hand from soobin grip but the younger don't let go his hand .

Pulling Yeonjun more closer , soobin whispered into his ear with deep , husky tone.
"Don't try to steal my dad's company because I know you guys real intention and that's why I am after you"

"But are you not scared of your life, Your dealing with a mafia , I can kill you right now here" Yeonjun replied back with low tone .

Soobin smirked grow wider as he look at Yeonjun with his wolf gaze . "A mafia is dealing with a mafia so it's nothing to scared about" He give a soft peck on Yeonjun ear .

Yeonjun eyes wide open and he can't believe what he just heard about and the way soobin was behaving, it's making him weak and he don't know why.

"You're what?" He ask turn to him . "You heard me right and that's why I am saying don't even try to steal dad's company because if you do then" Soobin come near his ear and whispered again.

"I will make sure you regret it" He kissed Yeonjun top of hand and let it go.

"Also told your boss to meet me or if u don't tell him then I will Sue you" He said with a cold tone and got up from his seat .

He was leaving as Yeonjun was still standing there in shock while holding his hand because his hand became red because of the younger holding it so harshly for long time .

Soobin come to him and pull him by the waist making the older startled. "Your so beautiful if everything end well then I will like to make you my mistress" Soobin said while softly caressing Yeonjun hair then slowly went down to Yeonjun face to his lips.

"In your dreams " Yeonjun replied with cold tone as soobin chuckle. "Let's see what's fate want for us"he let go the older waist and walk out of the room .

Time skip

At hueningkai home

"What are you thinking?" hueningkai asked as beongyu come out from his thoughts and look at them

"What, nothing" Beomgyu replied with a low tone and look away.

"There is something tell us" heesung said and hueningkai nod in agreement.

"I am telling that nothing you guys don't have to worry about" Beomgyu said with a pout and bring his knees to his chest and hug them.

"You was really thinking about something, are you telling us or not" Heesung said and throw the pillow at him .

"Okay fine!" Beomgyu said and the other both nod their head .

Beomgyu told them the incident happened between him and Taehyun at the apartment.

"OMGGGGG" hueningkai started to scream with his dolphin voice as heesung jaw dropped.

"Shut up you penguin" Beomgyu yell and cover his ears with his sweater paws and hueningkai stop screaming.

"Okay that's not the matter but do you like him Beomgyu" Heesung asked with serious tone and beomgyu eyes grow wider at this question.

"W-what, n-no" He said .
"Stop lying, it's shown on your face you got feelings for that man, you can lie to me but not to your feelings" Heesung said and beomgyu shut his mouth because he don't know what to say.

He was thinking in his mind did he really like Taehyun or not because he never thought about this before .
But the way he always became red around Taehyun or the way his heart start racing faster when he is around Taehyun, so it's must be that maybe he started to like Taehyun.....

"I am not sure Heesung, but what happened at his apartment I am confused" Beomgyu said and his friends nod their head in Knowledge.

"I understand, but I think both of you have feelings for each other" Hueningkai states . "About Taehyun I don't know but maybe I started to like him" Beomgyu said while playing with pillow.

"You should talk to him but I think he also like you or who will lean for a kiss" Hueningkai said with a grin and Heesung agree with him.

"But" their look at Beomgyu who stop while trying to say something. "What you want to say" Heesung said.

"I am still confused, I think I should ask soobin hyung he will help me" he said and they nod their head .

"Yeah you can after all he is the most trusted person you really love" Hueningkai said .

Beomgyu got up and walked out of the room , bending bye to his friends and went to his car .

He started his car and again his mind went to Taehyun. He smile shyly as he thought about Taehyun.

"Did I really fall in love with him" he said and smiling like a idiot as he drove to his home .

TBC

I add some Yeonbin moments so hope u enjoy this part and please vote for it .

BYE