chapter 3

It took me about 10 minutes to figure out what to wear. I decided on a cute floral dress and some black heels. I grabbed my purse and went to go put on my shoes. After I put on some cute heels, I went to go decide where I was going to do with Zeko.

-

I got out of the cab and paid the man 20 euros. I was in front of a club. Yes, I decided to go to a club instead of having dinner. Very adult of me. My mom would probably kill me but hey, I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want! I got to the entrance of the club where the security guy asked for my ID. After that all went smooth, I got into the club and holy fuck, it was freaking gorgeous. The club was packed with people who all looked very hot (good thing I'm bisexual).

I sat down at the bar and while I was deciding what drink to have, a man approached me. He had semi-long hair and was quite tall. Listen, I'm 172 cm tall, which is I guess tall for a girl but he was at least 190 cm.

"Hey, there. Can I, maybe, buy you a drink?" he asked as he sat down next to me. I decided to ask him a question aswell, instead of answering.

"I don't know, can you?" I asked as I leaned against the bar counter.

"Oh, I know I can. Two shots of vodka, please," he told the woman working behind the bar and then turned around, staring right into my eyes.

"So, what's your name, gorgeous," he asked as he leaned in closer to me. I could tell he already had a few drinks. Yet, I was blushing at the fact that he called me gorgeous. I couldn't lie, he was good looking too.

"Um, Martina. And what is yours?"

"Kris, nice to meet you," he said as he put his hand out in front of me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled. We got our two shots of vodka.

"Should we drink it at the same time?" he asked and I nodded.
I felt the vodka burn my throat as I swallowed it as quick as possible.

"So Kris, where are you from?"

"Slovenia."

I was a little shocked. I really thought that I had snagged a hot Italian man, not a Slovenian but then again it honestly didn't matter. He was still hot.

"Wait, really? I'm from Croatia!"

"No way! I honestly thought you were an American. Your accent is so good!"

"Oh, stop it," I said as I started blushing like crazy.

-

Kris was now leading me to his hotel room. We both got two more drinks and got extremely wasted. Thankfully, I found Zeko a dog hotel in which he would stay for tonight and get taken care of.

"We're here," he said, opening the door for me. I got in and looked around the room

"Very nice roo-" I was cut of by Kris, who pressed his lips against mine. He closed the door and pushed me against it. I slowly leaned away from his lips.

"Maybe not tonight, my head hurts like crazy."

He nodded and stepped away.

"Okay, you're right. So, um, you wanna sleep with me? Like not a sexual way-"
It almost seemed as he got slightly embarrassed for some reason.

"Yeah, sure."

I took of my dress and heels, leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

"Oh my God, I completly forgot you don't have your pj's. Here, have my-"

"No need, I'll sleep in this. Unless, you mind?"

"No, no! Of course not. I don't mind," he replied as he finally finished changing and got into hid pajamas. We both laid down on the bed.

"Goodnight," I said and turned my back towards him.

"Night," he replied back as he leaned over me and kissed my forehead. He laid back down and we all soon drifted to sleep.

A/N: Already more than a 100 reads!?! Thank you all so much :)