#23 Baby Shower

Ashton: I was bit up set when nobody thought to throw me a baby shower, like seriously people pick up your game because every mother to be needs a baby shower.... i just wanted to cry. "babe?" i heard as my baby daddy came running down stairs, "What do you want Ash!", as you could tell i wasn't in the best mood cause i didn't get to have a baby shower like every new mum wanted. "baby? whats the matter?" i tried acting like nothing was wrong, but he just knew, he always knew when i was upset, "nothing" he frowned knowing i was lying. "baby i know you're lying, but i also know what will cheer you up, come on!'

you finally arrived at your destination, the whole way there you asked where you were going but Ash wouldn't tell you (the stubborn bastard! 😂). The frist person you saw was your best friend (Y/B/N). "(Y/B/N)!! what are you doing here?" you think I would miss the birth of my best friends little guy and not throw her a baby shower?!" "i thought nobody would! I was crying about it just this morning, stupid hormones!" "I'm offended (Y/N)! you really thought i wouldn't throw my best friend a baby shower... Wow who do you think i am? well everyone is on there way, Ashton you need to leave so we can get this no-alcoholic party started!"

Calum: You had your baby shower today and you couldn't be more excited. even when you were a little girl you always knew you wanted a baby shower, not to big or not to small but just right. You mum knew exactly what you would want and you trusted her completely with organising you baby shower.

She themed the room you rented (its at your local RSL) purple because pink was too stereo-typical for you and purple was a cute, girl-ish colour, and it was your favourite colour. She had a 'creative', if thats what you want to call it, cake, pin the diaper on the baby, non-alcoholic beverages and part snacks, but lots of them, even though there wasn't too many people there you were pregnant and would eat a lot because you were feeding for two.

it was a great day, and the best part is that your husband and his band mates tried dressing up as girls and joining the party, but you knew is was them (but you still let them jion because they just looked so cute when they were excited, and you couldn't say no).

Luke: You didn't want to have a baby shower like every other mother-to-be so you had something a little different in mind. You had organised a spa day for you, your mum, Luke's mum, and your four best friends. you all go your nails, hair washed and dyed (well not you) and also had a massage, because your back was killing you and the other girls just wanted a massage, like seriously who wouldn't.

after the spa you decided to go to the movies to see your favourite movies (yes, I dead it, movies), being married to Luke Hemmings you could pull a could strings and have things arranged and Luke being the sweetheart he is he asked your local movie theatre to have a movie maratom of all your favourite movies. and in the end you had a fantastic day.

Michael: You weren't a stereo-typical person, you didn't do things that a lot of people did, you liked to stay out and be different and Michael always says thats why he fell in love with you, he says you aren't like every other girl.

And being the different person you are, you decided not the have a baby shower, you just invited the mums and your best friends and Luke's girl friends (not girlfriends, his friends that are girls.) and told him to leave basically. you sat around watching old movies like Titanic and Dirty Dancing, laughing and eating a bucket load of food. all in all it was a great day, and it was just what you needed, a girls day!