This feeling is nothing I can describe, it feels like heaven with his soft but rough lips crashing against mine furiously. He nipped at my bottom lip, I gladly opened for him and his scalding hot tongue invaded my mouth and caressing my own tongue with his. I moaned as I scratched down his shirt covered back.

He gripped my thighs, squeezing them as he grunted inside of my mouth. Needing to breath I pulled away, he is kissing down my jaw to my neck, finding that sweet spot again and attacked it with mouth and tongue.

I whimpered, "Oh god," as I arched my back into him.

I felt his canines protrude through and grazed my skin, knowing that his wolf wants me made mine growl in delight. He pulled away, panting heavily like me with his eyes black and his canines bared to me. I bit my lip, he looked so beautiful. I dropped my legs, they wobbled a bit as my whole body was numb from his kisses.

He took a couple of steps back, letting me walk away from the tree and letting my brain come back into my body. My eyes widened, and I touched my lips, realising what I've done, I turned to him my eyes widened and my mouth parted in disbelief.

The only thing he said was, "I don't regret a single thing, Wynter." When he said that I realised that I didn't either, but it still wasn't right.

"I-I need to go, don't follow me." I said and ran back into my room, locking the door and jumping on my bed.

All I could think about was that kiss, all I could feel was his hands on me and his lips...oh god. This is not good, the last thing I need is boy problems before my fucking transition. I wanted to be angry at Damion, but I just can't seem to get angry, the only person I'm angry at is myself. I can't believe I let another man touch me while I'm with another. That just doesn't sit right with me. Though being with him, that feels right, it feels like that's where I'm supposed to be.

But with Charles, I feel safe and at home. I've grown to love Charles, I don't know what I'd do without him and if something ever happened to him it would kill me. I love Charles but there I am practically sleeping with a much older man, I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself, if Charles found out what happened with Damion-

No! I can't think about that, I need to distract myself.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and slowly dragged myself to my bathroom to wash Damion's scent off me.

After I was done I got dressed in my exercise gear and went down to the gym, Damion was there reading an old, worn book. He looked up and caught my eye, "I'm sorry Wynter, I don't know what came over me." He looked down as if he too was ashamed, but he didn't look regretful in the least.

I nodded in understanding, I too lost control, "It's fine Damion, let's just continue I don't want to lose focus or not be strong enough when the transition comes so can we just move on? After my transition we can discuss it."

He smiled at me, it sent tingles all through me and settled at the bottom of my stomach. "Absolutely, we will do some training, I'll fetch the punching bags."

He got up and left the gym, while he did I watched his firm ass walk away.

Fuck sake Wynter! Control your damn hormones! I scolded myself, I heard my wolf laughing at me.

For a while I just stood there, waiting for Damion to come back with the bags. Once he did he dragged in two normal looking black punching bags, he hung them up on some hooks connected to the ceiling.

"Now," he said, "These punching bags are for werewolves, they have special material inside to prevent a were from punching it small pieces. Only when I am full power can I punch through one."