Chapter 59: Announcement

Lana

I sat beside Cyrus while Misha sat across from me, I glared him in the eye while taking a sip of my lemon-flavored champagne, "Hurry up" I mouth through gritted teeth while faking a laugh.
I watched as Misha held onto Blair's hand while sweat slipped from his forehead, he was nervous I would be too.

Blair had been too busy to notice her boyfriend fidgeting in his chair while catching up with Stella, we took her out for dinner but had to bring more guards than usual since she was being suffocated in the crowds of DC.

Groaning I feel a hard rock hit my leg, "OUCH" I hiss when I glance up at Misha whose grey eyes beg for my help, "You okay?" Cyrus arched a brow between us, "Perfect, Misha remember uh Jacob? He's here"

"Jacob?" Blair smiled with a confused expression, glancing toward both of us, catching everyone's attention my eyes darted toward the bathroom, Misha took the hint and jerked behind me "Ah yes I do- Oh I see him let's go greet him"
Without hesitation, Misha and I stood up and paced through the corner of the restaurant, glancing behind us I made sure no one followed just in case, after we made it to the dark corner of the hidden bathroom-

I repeatedly slap his shoulder harder and harder"OW LANA-" He screams like a baby in pain, wow that hurts but those goddamn needles that were picking his skin didn't.

"What's taking so long?" I hissed in a whisper "The man's nervous relax" I jump from Kenji suddenly appearing behind me like Jasper the fucking ghost, I glared at him as he stuffed his mouth with cookies and shrugged me off, rolling my eyes I face Misha again.

"What if she says no?" He ran his hands through his hair, still fidgeting with his shirt and hands covered in silver rings.

"Since when has Blair said no to you?" I arched a brow placing my hands on my waist while Kenji nodded in agreement having a pout as he chewed while also placing his hands on his waist like an angry mother. "Misha calm down, she loves you have you seen the way she looks at you? She is madly in love" I reassured with a sigh.

"So am I, but I accidentally threw out her favorite frog stuff bear out the balcony-" FLinching Kenji releases an exaggerated gasp, jesus fucking Christ this guy needs a goddamn muzzle.
"Why would you do that?!" He slaps Misha in the arm, grinning I watch as Misha owes quietly and rubs on his arm which bristly now hurts from how many times I slapped him and from Kenji slapping him as well.

"I will hit you back for that! And I also caught her spooning the stupid thing we got into an argument about it" Rolling my eyes I glance at Kenji who nodded "She has a reason to say no now, The number one rule is never ever under any circumstances assault a woman plushies-" He points his finger glancing at me as if I'll agree...slapping it away I groan "Kenji stop talking, but he's right did you at least get her a new one?"

He stayed silent and thinned his lips before answering, "I got her 3" I could sense Kenji's eye roll behind my back, and in disgust, he yucked "The things men do for love"

I give him a death stare before turning back to Misha like the fifth goddamn time, "Misha, straighten your back, relax, and go for it, I promise you she'll say yes" I rubbed his arm for comfort, or the fact I feel bad I hit him that hard, "Okay I got this"

I smiled and patted his cheek lightly while we went back toward our hidden table, I sat beside Cyrus while Misha stood and glanced back at Kenji giving him a nod, Kenji nodded and suddenly used his hands to echo his bird hawk

What the fuck-

Frowning in confusion a romance song comes up, and the lights get brighter, Kenji gives him a wink settling his hands down, I feel bad for Blair and the next woman who'll have to suffer with Kenji and Misha's nonsense, "What's going on" Blair smile slowly drops, and jerking to her right she glanced down at Misha clearing his throat at he got down in one knee.

Everyone let out a gasp while I couldn't help my smile. "Misha Larson, what are you doing?" She beams not being able to hold in her laugh, Misha clears his throat and holds onto Blair's hand before talking.

"Blair Ambrose, I've loved you since I first met you-"
"Correction you hated me but keep going" Giggling he rolls his eyes and continues
"I still secretly loved you," he arched a brow "I've always tried killing you-"
"Blondie, let me finish"

"Right keep going" She sat up straight, fixing her hair and sniffling as she faced him in her seat jerking her head like a dead cockroach, Kenji, Stella, and I knew that was our sign.

Five Years Ago

"When the guy of my dreams proposes to me, this will be my sign to start recording" I watched as Blair jerked her head to the right as if she were in pain.
"Goddamn woman" Kenji grunts, I release a giggle while Stella slaps him in the stomach "KENJI! Anyways remember all of you have to be sitting in different directions, Lana you'll be sitting in the middle across from me, Kenji you'll be recording my good side which is the left, and Stella you'll be sitting on the right UNDERSTOOD!"
"YES MA'AM"

The three of us chuckle as we pull out our phones and start recording her dream proposal.

"Blair Ambrose, from the moment I saw you, I knew you would be the death of me, I've never felt such strong feelings toward anyone after you happened, I never thought this day would happen, the day I would be happy and madly in love with my best friends sister"

Glancing at Rune I beam as he whipped the tears from his eyes, "My best friend and my sister!" he beams and interrupts Misha with his goddamn scream, sniffling as he sobs into his tissue, ugh gross. Blair jerked her head in his direction, her eyes wide in a warning and he instantly cleared his throat, "Go on"

"I've been through hell and spent my days in the darkness, when I'm with you, you bring a smile to my face, you were my healing potion to my suffering, without you I'm a mad man, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, build our future together, restore every moment I lost without you in it, and most importantly make you happy, and you would make me happy if you would say yes...and give me my only wish, the child I always wanted"

Misha then slips the small black box from his pocket and opens it wide for her to see, she lets out a laugh along with everyone else and wipes the tears from her face before answering, Misha's face screams fear and happiness at once.

"Will You Marry Me, Blair Ambrose?"

A tear slipped my eye before Cyrus kissed it away and held onto my hand, "Misha Larson" she beams and pulls him up from his knees, "Sadly..."

My face turned blank and my heart skipped a beat, if this bitch says no I will slap her across the face-

"Your wish had been granted" she smiled and Misha's face turned blank, frowning I jerked between everyone as confused and shocked as I was, "Blondie what are you saying..."

"I'm pregnant"

Screaming we all clapped for them while Misha picked her up from the ground and fisted her waist as he spun her in a circle, "Your pregnant?!"
"Yes" She sobbed, placing her down he cupped her cheeks to drag her into a deep kiss, whimpering I wrapped an arm around Rune and Cyrus, meanwhile Rune cried his eyes out more than anyone in here, "My best friend and sister are getting married and having a baby!" He cheered-

Suddenly he himself picks me up from the ground and hugs me tightly, "Hurry up with my second niece or nephew Lana" Swallowing I awkwardly chuckle as he puts me back down on my feet

"And yes of course I'll marry you!" she shouts, Misha grins and places Blair down on the ground before putting the ring on her finger.

He then suddenly got on his knees and held onto Blair's waist, his eyes pooled with water as he glanced at Blair's belly, "Hey there mini-me" Whimpering I watched as he placed a kiss on Blair's belly, releasing the tears Blair wrapped her arms around his head kissing him on the forehead.

They did it.

They're having the family they both deserve.

Glancing at Cyrus he places a kiss on my lips, slipping his tongue I take it, "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue I Still Suck At Poetry But I'll Promise That'll Be Us Soon" I grin as I watch a smile cross his lips "You pinky swear" I nod twirling my finger around his.

"I pinky swear"

THE END