Chapter 57: Wishes

A Month Later

Lana

While Sam went through my emails, I packaged some orders, "Anything" I shouted folding a dress neatly into its box.
"Not yet" she sighed- "Wait!"

I stood up from my bed and rushed toward Sam who sat at my computer, "Prada is having a sale" she beamed, You can't be serious, "Sam focused" I hissed running a hand through my hair from how stressed I was "Right" I sat down on my bed I need to take take a break and relax from the stress of Silvia not contacting me back after a month, and Cyrus is sadly back in Rome and Milan dealing with Winters Inc.

He left 2 days ago yet It's been forever since I've last seen him, I miss him so much.

Sighing- Cardigan by Taylor Swift suddenly starts playing loudly, running to snatch my phone I pick it up "Hi there" I smile bringing my phone to my ear.
"hey, little mouse what you up to?"
"Packing orders" I hugged a breath while I glance around at the big packages waiting to be shipped.
"Sounds stressful"
"it is"

"Well I hope to make your day"
"You already are" I smile.
"I'm on break right now...maybe I can stop by and make you see stars" He said, his Italian accent, butterflies fly around in my stomach from that goddamn voice, clenching my thighs I imagine what he could be doing to me if he were here right now "That's inappropriate of you Mr. Winter" I whispered into the speaker while he let out a chuckle and snort.

"I have a surprise for you" Frowning as if he could see it, I swallow, I could sense his smirk through his screen, and he knows surprises scare the hell out of me, "What is it?" I bite on my lower lip while slowly sitting up from bed, I rush toward my ceiling neigh windows and glance around the sky, Just making sure he isn't proposing or something.....

"Check your email" His voice grew darker, and shivers crawl up my spine as I rushed toward and gesture her to help me out with the orders while I took over, I refresh my page-

Third Management - Alana Ambrose

My heart skips a beat at the name, Third Management?! that's one of the best modeling agencies, why would they be contacting me?

I click on the email and read through the email TWICE.

Dear Alana Ambrose,

Greetings, my name is Marie Beckean from Third Management. I recently stumbled upon your website and was impressed by the exceptional designs displayed. I am keenly interested in procuring some of these outfits for my upcoming runway show and potentially collaborating with your esteemed organization in the future. In the event of a collaboration, you will be entitled to 50% of the profits. I would greatly appreciate a prompt response. Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards, Marie Beckean

"Little mouse you still there-" he said in a worried tone- meanwhile my jaw was practically on the ground and my eyes wide open,
"Have my babies" I chuckled in shock not being able to maintain the excitement.
"I'm on my way-" and with that, he hung up the phone.

After Cyrus hangs up I couldn't help but scream and jump into Blaze and Sams's arms, they tumble back in confusion but hug me back, "What's going on?!" Blaze panicked.

"Guys we're going to a runway!"

❄︎

I immediately gave them a reply and waited for her email back, I can't believe Marie fucking Beckean wants my outfits in her show!

This is huge for LAG, I could make my own brand! maybe even travel the world for my own runway-

That's when my phone suddenly rang and I sat up like a Michael to check it-

HOLY MOTHER!

OfficialyStellaHart.: Hey Lana I haven't seen you in a while when I realized you started your own brand I would totally love to model some outfits when I get to DC in eight months ;)

I unlocked my phone and quickly started typing

Me: OMG yes that would be amazing I can't wait for you to try them!

Is the universe suddenly granting me my wishes?!

Sighing I squeal in excitement, even tho I've known Stella my whole life It feels like a dream having the one and only Stella Hart, the runway model AND one of the best youngest models texting me!

Beaming I glance out my window, into the city lights and cars waiting to get to their destination, still a guilt in my stomach keeps me up at night, after...Vivian and I killed Henry.

It keeps me up at night and I'm horrified at the sight, I've always ran to Blair and Misha for advice knowing they've...killed people.

Misha wasn't much help since he practically was telling me if I ever came across another bad guy how to kill them easily, besides the serial killer Blair reassured me everything was going to be okay, like Vivian said, I didn't kill a person but a monster.

I saved innocent people and woman from being killed or raped. It still triggers me knowing what he was about to do to me, and how Miley could just sit there and watch having a fucking smile on her face.

It hurts knowing my biological father was going to hurt me, and I always think about what he did to Vivian, was she happier? how was she when she hadn't met him, was she like Fallon? was she as nice and kind as her.

Or was she like Misha, a grumpy funny unhinged guy, I've always wondered who she hides behind her mask and I've been dying to know what happened to her, either way...if she were with Henry till this day she would have been my step-mother.

But I'm proud of her for escaping his abuse, and even if it hurts knowing he took in Miley and raised her himself, at least I wasn't raised into becoming a monster myself.