Chapter - 13

Not edited... Pls pardon me?

" Okay eomma. I'm Kim Namjoon." Said with a dimple smile.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

" It's late. Get fresh up and change. I'll be back with your dinner okay pup? Or you want me to stay? "

" Nae eomma. I'll be okay. "

" Okay pup. I'll be there in 20 minutes." With that baek leaves the young omega alone in the room to fresh up.

After 20 minutes, Namjoon came with his blue Pajamas, drying his wet hair with a small towel. When he come across the window, he seen a small spider. He start to speak to the small spider, he didn't know he's been watching by the big bad true blood alpha.

                𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 🐺.

He's been watching the small blue pajamas omega talking to someone or something to the window.

His scent makes the raging alpha inside him calm & aroused too. He don't know if it his rut or the scent of the omega makes him aroused.

His wolf chanting at him as "𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞! "

He can't take decisions been in rut. The scents inside the mansion makes him crazy. He's can't think straight while having rut. So he have to wait. While being in thoughts, he didn't seen a person until someone touched his shoulder.

" Jiminah? "

" Yes bogum hyung? "

" Are you okay? What are you doing here? "

" I'm fine hyung. That - " Jimin turn to look at the slightly open door and see the omega talking animately .

Bogum seen what he's looking at. He cleared the thoughts of the true blood alpha. " He's the Son of the head alpha of  crystal moon pack. He's gonna stay here for the party with others. "

" Others? "

" Other pack alphas sons are gonna come tomorrow morning. I arranged some omega soldiers to gaurd the borders, so they won't feel threatened while entering the pack. "

"Good. My wolf said he's our mate hyung. I don't know what to think. "

" We have to leave min. It's almost time. We'll talk about this on your room. Come on "

Jimin turn to look at the small omega for last time and start to walk away to this room with a whinny wolf thrashing inside him.

When he arrived at his dark side of wing. It's calms him. Knowing no threat and in being in his den. Calming his rutted alpha.

" All is packed with your necessary for 3 days. "

" All is clear for our way to your warehouse "

" Some of us will be here to distract others when they ask you. "

" Others will accompany you to settle down. "

"  We will leave you afterwards"

" You seen disturbed "

All the attention went to the true blood, who's staring at the floor with some thoughts.

" Are you okay min? "

" Are you feel overwhelmed? "

" No hyung just uncomfortable nothing else. I seen one omega at the guest room side wing. My wolf said he's our mate. But i can't think straight while in rut. Is he really our mate or my rut tricking me hyung?"

" They will stay here for this whole week for the party. Within that time, your rut will be finished. So, stay calm and finish your rut."

" Maybe you'll mate your destined at the party. "

" So cheer up and get dressed. We've to leave now. "

" Yeah. Our way pack borders solders will be there at the dinner. So it will be easy for us to sneak out. "

Jimin changed his robe into some comfy sweetshirt & sweatpant.

It's almost 3 , when they all went outside of the true bloods wing. They sneaked out no one noticed them. Bogum, Sehun, Kai went with jimin others stay back to watch out others.

When they came outside from their mansion, while reminding jimin the cute unaware omega will be here until the party.

After 35 minutes while waking as a human. He won't transform or let them see his wolf to anyone after his tragic past.

When they came to cross left the way of border. Jimin aburuntly halted on his step and turns his way and goes behind the tree to see.

The border being passed by the royal cottages. Among 5 cottages, passing the opposite side of him Through the blood moon pack border gates.

His wolf howls at the smells of the Omega's and chanting ' MATE ' . He just signs at the rutted wolf and looks back at his friends/ hyungs.

" They are the other pack alphas omeags sons"

" What happen min"

" My rut is mocking me hyung"

" Why? What happen? "

" It's keep on whining- "

" About the omega on the mansion? "

" No hyung. About the arrival of the other 5 omegas "

" What? "

" Yeah. He's chanting as them as my mate "

" It's unbelievable "

" Jimin. You are in rut. I think the medicine clouding your sense slowly. We have to get you there before you lose your full control here"

" Agreed. You can't lose your control here. It's has so many obstacles for us"

" Alright let's go. "

Jimin turned to look at an each Royal cottage and inhaled deeply at the combined scents and start to walk on the opposite side of the border to his own warehouse he built for his future mate.

Following 15 minutes, they didn't said anything. They just walk with deep thoughts to reach the warehouse of the true blood. Other 3 halted at their steps not wanting to be walk close to the warehouse of true blood alpha nor wanting him to flip them with his senses being clouded with rut. Him being in territorial mindset is dangerous.

Jimin without turning back to them, went straight to his house that he created mindfully. Now it's rusty giving a creey vibes with ful of dust and dry leaves covered.

He didn't mind that. He entered with his raging wolf. He lost his last sense of human in him at the half way here to the warehouse.

After entering into the warehouse, closed the oak large Double door, locked it with keys throwned it somewhere. When he is sure that no one is here around him. He teared his clothes and changed into big black wolf with shining red eyes. His fur shines at the moon light that eluminate from the crack of the window. He howled staring at the shining moon and walked straight up to his room where he'll be in rut. The scent of the six Omega's filled his mind makes his rut smoothly yet painfully pleasurable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( which ship you like the most)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone,

Sry for not updating...

My personal life is bit tragic ..

Thanks for supporting me..

Next update will be july 5th ?

Sorry once again ✌

Love you all keep supporting me 😘