Chapter- 12

......So, without much noise, he reached the place that makes his raging mind,calm. When he came to one of the guest room, he  peaked at the gap of the camber to see an omega. He thought, that omega comes to rob. So, he peaked at the room  that Omega is in.

Inside the omega is speaking to someone or to say something.?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜

                       Evening....)

" Thank you so much for your support Headalpha. It really means a lot for us "

" Don't be so formal woobin. And it's nothing to thanks ,it our pack. We are friends from childhood, if we are head alphas now that doesn't mean we have to be so formal around us "

" Indeed chan. We are friends but the said thanks it not from your friends chan. It's from the other head alphas for helping with our needs. It's really means a lot "

" Don't be sappy Hyunmin. It doesn't suits you"

" Brat "

" No chan. As a head alphas, its our responsibility to protect and provide our pack with essential facilities of their needs. But. As you know we are lacking the essentials of needs. You are supplying the needs for us without thinking. It's really a great helpful for us Chan "

" Common guy's don't be like this. It's nothing really. When i ask help for my pack, you guys also will do the same thing without thinking that's the same i'm doing. They are ours. So we'll protect & provide them forever. "

After chaneyol words, their is a big silence.

" * cough cough* if you guys done staring move out of my way" A sassy remark makes the head alphas to break from their intense eye contact. They Embraseedly turn to look the owner of the voice, just to see head omega and luna of blood moon.

" You guys are so emotional that wants me to puke "  Said the omega blankly.

" Beakhyun~~ " The head alphas whine unisonly.

" Just stop idiots. It's nothing to thanks. Just know we are there for you guys to help with anything whenever needs help. So drop the formalities, and say when you guy's gonna come? " He said with a soft smile but his voice shows how down he is.

The head alphas of other pack just seeing each other face not knowing what to say.

" Sorry baek. We can't say exactly when. But we promise that, we'll be there at the party time. Please "

" Hmm.. " His sad tone makes them to know he's gloomy about all the things around him.

" How about this? " Kyunghoon muttered.

" What? " His tone said he's been impatient to know what that alpha is going to say.

" We will drop our son's here first. They will spend time with you this full week. After week, the party anyway. We'll be there for  sure. Then we'll take our son's with us.?" Kyunghoon voiced out.

" I mindlinked my son. He's on the way here. Don't worry about anything baek. Anything happens, happens for a reason. " Hyunbin said while staring at the luna of blood moon pack.

" I'll calm down when everything settled down. He suffered alot on his childhood. I just want my happy son back." Beakhyun mumbled.

" He will. Don't lose your hope Baek. Until then calm down and ease your mind. " Joongi uttered.