Chapter - 2

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕒𝕖𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕖 *𝕙𝕞𝕞𝕡*

They heared a loud thud. It gets all their attention easily. The young alphas goes to see what made that sound to be. But sigh in relief it's their next heir alpha of Blood moon pack

.........🅟🅐🅡🅚  🅙🅘🅜🅘🅝 .........

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨. 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙄𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙚? - Jimin asks the young alphas who are busy staring at Jimin with amuse eyes.

Jimin's habit he won't call any Omegas as Omegas. He preffered to call them as ladies. He's wish to call his mate(s) only to call them 𝙝𝙞𝙨 omega(s).But in his pack all Omegas , betas and even alphas are crushing over him because of his Strength, wise words, calm personality, kind heart and also he's becoming to be next head alpha.

He knows this. They all are hitting over him for his power or his looks no one knows what his true self. That's why his parents are saying him to find his mate. In his 18th birthday all are eager to know who will be next head alphas mate and 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪.

But no luck he didn't find his mate. Not only on that birth day next continues 4 years he didn't find his mate yet. He's loyal to his mate(s). He won't use any one on his ruts. Yes it's painful for alphas even he's true blood it's more paniful and arosing for him. Many Omegas , betas even alphas willingly came to him to use on his rut. But no he didn't. He wants his first with his mate(s). He will wait for eternity for his mate(s) to come to him.

But for his parents it's stressing and painful to see their son like this. They know what's his true self. What change his personality. But it's not like he's not kind and calm but not only that he's more than this. Because of 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 he became like this. It's hurting them but respecting his son's deceision about finding his mate(s). But how long they will wait it's almost 4 years. His son didn't find his mate yet.

They are in giving up his son's idea about finding his mate. But they know he won't accept it. They have to do something about this. Because they know his pack members all are rooting over there son. But no he didn't mind them to mate.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚? 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝙊𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 ? 𝙔𝙤𝙪-  his words cut off by his alpha. Yeah it's beakhyun. He's the one rapping at full  speed all are terrifying at his  speed of speech if Chaneyol didn't interfere him he keep on rapping at his Son who's looking at him with Wide open mouth eyes .

He may be an true blood alpha but he's not the one who use his true blood alpha voice at any one. Exactly on Omegas. He know if he use his voice they will submit to him. He don't want that. He don't want any one to submit to him. They think if he use his voice it makes him powerful authorative. But for him it's not powerful or authorative it's makes him hate himself. No one seen him use his true blood alpha voice.