Chapter - 11

With a panting breath, Jimin stare at the person who still looking at him with a known look.

He whispers " Sorry hyung " .

He felled in the bed unconscious.

.
.
.
.
.

The person waits for sometime while looking at the unconscious true blood and his dripping pant.

With a sign. The person went inside the bathroom and cleaned himself and mindlink to inform others what happened here, and to bring some clothes for him.

He disposed his pant and wrap a towel around himself while wait for his friends, sitting on the couch that present in the true blood's room.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜..

He heared running foot steps coming towards the room. He himself opened the room, don't want to make the true blood to wake and flip them over.

His friends flinched at the sudden open of the door and gets inside straight to the sleeping true blood.

" Here kai, get dress "

With a hum kai went to bathroom to dress himself.

" What happened to him hyung?"

" He starts his rut "

" But didn't he always aware of it? "

" He is. Now he didn't "

" Then how come he didn't know now?"

" They drugged him "

" They? "

" Don't tell me, this cheap idea is from our so called grandfather's "

" It is!"

" The heck! It's dirt cheap! "

" I know! "

" How did you know this!? "

" My grandfather informed me"

" What drug they gave him? "

"That..To start his rut after 3 days at the arrival of her. "

" How come they think like that! "

" Its her idea. "

" But.. How come he start his rut now then? "

" * sign * my grandpa changed the potion to start his rut now. So we can get him out from here before she comes. "

" That s*ut, she didn't changed after these many years"

" How will she change, even worse she did in past! "

" When he'll wake up? "

" Within 5 to 10 minutes he'll wake up"

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜...