10

Makhi Eatmon Jr. (Khi)
Charlotte, NC

"You must got a girlfriend." Paris mugged.

"Nah, I just don't want you." I looked at her with a blank face, before looking back down at my phone.

"Fuckin weird ass nigga, how you don't want all of this." She drug her hands down her body as she walked away.

"Pissy bitch." I turned my lip up.

It had been a week since that lil 'incident' took place. I had to act like shit was all cool and live my life as normal. But, won't shit normal for me. None of this shit felt right. I took 2 lives over a fuckin bitch, and that shit eating me up inside. I won't no killer or nun. I can't even say I grew up around shit like that. My ma wanted better for me, and that guilt was killing me.

"Waddup." Mike came and sat down beside me during free period which broke my thoughts.

"Wasgood." I nodded my head.

"Mane, yo name been in all these bitches mouths. They fighting over you." He laughed.

"You funny ash." I laughed, not paying it too much mind.

"So what, you want me to throw you one of em?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, i'm cool." I shook my head.

"You trippin." He scoffed.

I shrugged my shoulders and let it go. Nigga mad ian pressed over some thots? Joke of the day.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up to check.

Jaz

You comin to Siah funeral?

nah, won't make it

seriously?

deadass

he would've came to yours🤷🏽‍♀️
Read 12:11 PM

Fuck off my phone with that shit man. They don't know that nigga.

I exhaled and got up getting ready to leave. She done blew me.

"Hell you goin?" Mike asked.

"Mind yours." I said, walking out the library and into the halls.

"Hey, Khi." I heard a voice beside me. Been to this school barely 2 weeks and mfs know of me already.

"Who you?" I asked, walking towards student parking not even glancing to see who I was speaking to.

"My name is Makayla, but you can call me Molly." I looked beside me and it was that same bitch who set us up. She had an evil grin on her face and was grabbing my arm.

I immediately sat up in my bed. I was sweating bullets.

"Another fucked up ass dream." I mumbled to myself. I was starting to get irritated by them.

I tapped my phone and read the time.

3:33 AM

The worst time of the night...

I turned over on my back and stared at the ceiling.

I can't believe I really miss that cheating ass hoe. I told that bitch everything. I trusted her, real talk. She held me while I cried, yo. She knew my pain, she knew my fucking story. The fuck was the point.

I shook my head, keeping my emotions bottled up.

She deserved that shit. Messiah did too. Fuck em both. I'll see em in hell.

I pulled the covers back and drug myself out of bed. I turned on the light and open my dresser drawer to grab my weed and rello.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and gutted the rello, dumping it in the water bottle beside my bed.

I licked it, then laid it flat on my lap. I untwisted the bag of weed and grabbed a nug, grinding it between my fingers onto the rello.

After I stuffed that ho, I packed it down with my finger and rolled it up.

I closed the bag and put the rello pack back in my drawer. I grabbed the lighter off my dresser and walked into the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet seat, and placed the blunt in between my lips. I lifted the lighter up, and lit it, letting the smoke puff out.

I grabbed my phone and opened Apple Music, shuffling my playlist.

Gone MIA - Pooh Shiesty

Fuck it, woke up, I drop a ten, 'cause it's just how I'm feelin'
Favorite strap when I'm outta state, all the shots comin' with me
Slimeball, coated McLaren, tryna see if it go 250
I sipped the whole eight to the face, not made but this time I was trippin'
Ayy, ayy, now maybe this time I was trippin'
It ain't no squashin' shit with me, if I took somethin', then deal with it
I'm really livin', not just rappin', still active, still spinnin'
She gon' fuck me off the rip when she read what's up on this pendant

I bopped my head to the song, as I finished facing the blunt.

I been so unmotivated with this book, and the writers block is no help. I'm trynna spice it up for y'all but damn.

Writing a book ain't easy, and my inspiration is gone.

I honestly hope y'all enjoy this, because this is hell for me. <3