2

Makhi Eatmon Jr. (Khi)
Atlanta, GA

"I knew you would come," Jaz giggled. I shrugged and look around, this party was dead ash.

We walked around for a lil bit just chatting.

"Y'all getting in the pool?" Sekani asked, smiling wide ash.

"Mane hell naw, I can't swim." Tae blurted.

"Shi, me neither." Siah laughed while rubbing the back of his head.

"Tf y'all come for." Sekani mugged.

"For da bad bitches in da 2 pieces." Tae licked his lips and rubbed his hands together.

"My nigga." Tuck dapped him up.

The girls rolled they eyes which made me laugh. "Y'all some fools, man."

"Surprised you ain't on the same type timing..." Sekani raised her eyebrow.

"You keep tryin me, Sekani. Dead that shi fr." I shook my head getting irritated. She blowing me.

I walked off and went over to the table with the bottles, pouring me a mouthful of D'usse.

"Since when you start drinking brown liquor?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I scrunched my face up and turned around to see Lexi ass. She instantly smiled.

"Since that's all you got." I replied dryly.

She smacked her lips and shoved me. "This what I be talking about, how you gon come to MY party acting weird?"

I grabbed her lil ass by her ear and pulled her in the crib.

"Stop showing out." I pointed my finger in her face. She pushed it away and mugged me.

"I'm bout to cut you off!" She whined, trynna get loud.

"Try and see what happens." I said, then slowly I leaned in for a kiss, feeling all on her ass.

She moaned in my mouth which got me hard.

I broke away and looked down. "Do something bout dis." I demanded.

She smirked before grabbing my hand and pulling me to her room. The same room I been in hundreds of times.

She pushed me on the bed and aggressively ripped down my trunks. "Damn, li ma."

She grabbed my dick and started sucking me up like she loved me. I grabbed her hair and started pushing her head down, feeling the back of her throat on my tip.

"Gahdamn." I mumbled under my breath. Once she heard that, she slowed down and started looking at me with those eyes. She was sucking my dick skin tight, like sucking water out a wet rag.

"Shit, girl" I let out, making eye contact. She used both hands and stroked me while sucking on the head.

We done fucked so much, she knew exactly how to please me and likewise. She had the perfect grip and motion to make a nigga nut.

"Im bout to nut." I groaned. She kept the same pace which made me bust in her mouth. She swallowed it then looked back at me with a grin. "Good girl, ma."

"You ready?" She asked. I looked at her with a smirk before I pulled her ass beside me and flipped over on top of her.

"The real question is, are you ready?" I said, licking my lips and pulling her bottoms down.

- 26 minutes later -

"Ima walk out first." I said, pulling my trunks back up and pulling my wife beater over my head.

"Alright." She replied calmly. That attitude was gone just that fast.

I walked out the room, and headed towards the back. I pushed the screen door open and it was packed just like that.

I spotted Tuck and walked over to em.

"Where you been at?" Jaz asked, rolling up.

I shrugged my shoulder. Leave them niggas curious.

Sekani smacked her lips getting ready to say something. I eyed her which shut that ass up quick.

"That don't matter, hm tap this bottle first before you hit my blunt. I smell the pussy on ya top lip nigga." Tuck handed me a bottle of Tequila.

Everybody started laughing, I just shook my head.

I took one to the head and sat the bottle back down. The blunt came to me in rotation and I hit that mf.

No Hands - Waka Flocka played through the speakers.

"Listen to this track, bitch!" Jaz and Sekani yelled before bending over with they tongues stuck out. Some bops.

Tuck sneakily got behind Jaz shit, but she ain't care. She was drunk.

I picked up the bottle of Tequila and swallowed a mouthful.

"Wassup witchu." Siah said.

"Ian feeling it tonight." I licked my lips and looked around.

"Me neither." He hit the blunt.

"What you tryn do?" I asked, cus if he tryn dip, me too.

"Take me home, gang. Money good." Siah shook his head. He a rookie anyway, he need to just stick to weed.

"I gotchu." I nodded before telling everybody.

"We rey dip, boys." I said in they ear. We dapped em up.

"Fasho." Tae replied.

"Ard, be safe. Love, gang." Tuck said.

"Love, brother." Me and Siah said in unison. We walked off towards the car when Lexi came up behind me.

"You leaving without telling me bye?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled before saying anything. "Bye, li girl."

She gave me a hug. "Be safe." She said before she walked back to the crib.

I just shook my head and smiled.