1

Makhi Eatmon Jr. (Khi)
College Park, GA

Lexi
0:00

"Why you don't never call me no more khi." Lexi whined over the phone.

"I been busy yo." I replied, getting annoyed already.

Shawt was just another regula smegula ahh hoe i was fuckin. She wanted to play the main bitch role so bad but ain't have main bitch qualities.

"So you not gon make time for me? You playing in my face Makhi. Ion like that." She said.

"So what you gon do about it?" I asked, turning the wheel making a right at the light.

"Ima post you tf." She snapped.

"You done lost yo mind. Stop being delusional bruh. And you wonder why I ain't cuff you." I shook my head and kept driving.

At this point I was ready to get home, so I stepped on the gas and watched my speedometer go up.

"You being weird. One minute you all in my face, next minute you getting yo shit and leaving my crib after fuckin me." She said, sounding irritated.

"Hollup, ma dukes callin." I blurted, hanging up before she had a chance to respond.

My music immediately started back and I turned up the music as I bounced to the song.

I turned into our neighborhood and pulled up in the driveway. I cut my car off and grabbed my phone before getting out and locking the doors.

I swung the screen door open and held it with my leg while i unlocked the front door.

I pushed it open and closed the door behind me.

"Khi!" I heard my ma yell my name.

"Yea?" I shouted back, walking to my room.

"Cmere!" She yelled.

I smacked my lips and opened my room door. I took off my shoes and placed them back in the box before heading to my ma's room.

"Wassup." I stretched out on the bed in front of her.

"Didn't I tell you to wash them dishes before you left?" She questioned me, thumping my forehead.

"Damn, I forgot." I smacked her hand back and got up.

"Where you was at?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Ion ask where you be." I scoffed.

"Nigga, i'm grown. Where the hell you been at." She rolled her eyes.

"With the boys." I said, starting to walk out the room.

"Mmcht, where you going? You don't wanna smoke with me?" I turned around and she was waving a blunt around.

I grinned and jumped back on the bed as she sparked it.

My ma was cool as hell. I was raised my her, my godparents; Dee and Liyah, and my grandma on my da side. I done heard a million stories bout that man. Wish I got to meet em and my uncle slim. Shit crazy.

A few hits later, my ma started telling me stories when I was younger.

"I really struggled raising you, Khi." She shook her head.

"I get that, ma." I hit the blunt again.

She leaned up and hugged me for a few seconds, and i could tell it was genuine.

"I love you, ma. I got you..."

- The next morning -

I woke up to Jaz calling me.

Jaz
FaceTime Video

"Can a nigga brush his teeth." I said rubbing my eye.

"I know yo breath hot, no wonder you can't keep a bitch." She mumbled.

"Watch ya mouth." I warned her.

"Anyway, I was just asking if you wanted to come with us to this girl pool party." She smiled in the camera.

"Who's." I asked curiously.

"Idk." She said sneakily, but I let it slide.

"Shi, ard. I'll go." I said scratching my head.

"Betttt, the details in the gc. Go read it boo." She rolled her eyes then hung up.

I sighed before i stretched and unplugged my phone so i could turn over. I opened the gc and scrolled up.

Sandbox Babies👶🏽

12:41 PM

Sekani
omg we gotta pop out to this party td

Tuck
we don't gotta do shit

Sekani
stop being weird bro

Tae
who party?

Sekani
y'all know Lexi

Jaz
ouuu bet

Siah
we in der

Mane hell nah

Jaz
omg why nottttt

She dick whipped over a yungin

Sekani
you always ruin sht cus you wanna fw the whole city 😒

Tuck
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jaz laughed at "you always ruin sht cus you wanna fw the whole city 😒"

I smacked my lips and threw my phone across the bed.

"Fuck them niggas." I said to myself.

I pulled myself out of bed and walk out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and ain't see shit.

"Never shit to eat in this mf." I mumbled, slamming the door back.