Heterochromia

WC: 1.3k

Your age in this image: 16-17

requested: Yes by kissesfrompilar

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching Jaden Walton's live when Some unexpected happened, and I found myself on the screen.

I gasped and moved my phone away "Oh no where did you go?" Jaden asked and I blinked a few times to process what was going on.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked "Yes" he chuckled "Where did you go?" He asked "I'm right here," I said "but I can't see you"

"I don't want to show my face," I said, "what why?" "Because I don't..like it" I said the last part in a whisper but he seemed to have heard it "Hey don't say that I'm sure you're fine," he said.

"Please I want to see your face," Jaden said "I don't like to talk to someone while looking at their ceiling" I sighed and pulled my hood up and showed him 3/4 of my face.

Like just my upper body, my hair, and a little face skin.

"What that's barely a thing," he said and I chuckled, I put on a face mask and showed him half of my face.

"Okay that's better," he said "Hi" I waved "Hello stranger what's your name" "Y/n," I said and he smiled "That's everything pretty name" "Thanks I like the name Javon but I got a Jaden" I jocked and he fake gasped "how dare you"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" I laughed "No I don't think I can forget this," he said holding his hand against his chest, pretending to be in pain.

I laughed and apologized "I'm sorry!!" He chuckled and said "I'll forgive you if you show me your full face"

"Oh no" "Oh yes" "No trust me you don't want to see the other side of me," I said "I do now show me. Pleaseee"

"Jaden I don't look normal," I said and he furrowed his eyebrows "How so?" "I'm weird, I don't have.."

"You don't have what?" "I have heterochromia," I said, "what's that?" "Heterochromia is when a person has different colored eyes or eyes that have more than one color"

"Can you show me?" he asked "I don't know..it's really one of my... insecurities" I said feeling my face heat up.

"Don't be silly Y/n I saw a half of your face already and I think you look really beautiful" he said "Okay promise not to laugh" I said and he showed me his pinky "I pinky promise not to laugh" I raised my pinky too and we both pretended to Locket with each other.

I moved the camera and my whole face was seen on screen for him and the 273K people watching him live.

Jaden looked at me and didn't say a word.

My heart so to my stomach, and I pushed my phone down words "It's bad I know I'm sorry" I said feeling my eyes tear up.

"I should go-" "No no no please don't go," he said "Y/n you look beautiful" "That's not beautiful Jaden" "The heck it is!"

"Y/n you have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen," he said and I stayed silent "Y/n please show me them again," he said and it took me a few seconds to gain my confidence again, and show them to him.

"Damn I love your eyes," he said "Stop you don't have to pretend" "I'm not pretending Y/n I'm really enchanted by them. It's so cool that you have different eye colors"

"If you don't believe me just wait..Javon! Jayla!!" He yelled and a minute later his siblings came.

"Look at her doesn't she have beautiful eyes," he said and I turned the camera away "No Y/nnn" he whined and I turned the camera back at me.