Neighbor pt.2

WC: 804

Your ages in this image: 16-17

Requested: yes by everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

Ever since our little incident with our next-door Y/n, I've been hanging out with her more and honestly, I'm so glad because I figured out how much of an interesting person she is.

I enjoy every second with her, especially the ones where we'd stay up late at night and talk tight out of our windows. I love scaring her sometimes by sitting at the edge of my window, just like what I'm doing right now.

"Jaden stopp" she yelled "Don't worry Y/n/n I won't fall" I said "You might, and you will if you keep missing around like that" she whined and I laughed.

"You know you're cute when you worried about me," I said sitting back still "Shut up," she said throwing a piece of paper at me.

It's cute watching the blush form on her cheeks

"So..you know Thanksgiving is coming soon," I said and she hummed waiting for me to continue "Are you happy to see your siblings again," I said and she sighed "there not coming"

"What why?" "Amelia had recently gotten into a relationship and wants to hang out with her new lover," she said, "what about Leo?" "Med school is hard as fuck, they have a quiz every week and each quiz is harder than the other," she said.

"Oh, so it's just you, Max, and your parents?" I asked and she shrugged "Max might hang out with his friends and my dad says he'll try his best to make it which both mother and I know won't happen so she too is going to stay at the office"

"Damn so it's only you," I said with a hint of sadness in my voice "Hey don't worry it's not something new. I'm used to being alone," she said hoping it will make me feel much better but I only feel more sorry for her.

"Why don't you come here?" "Here where?" "Our house silly" "For what?" "Honestly Y/n you could be smart and dumb at the same time," I said and she gasped "Hey!"

"I'm inviting you to celebrate Thanksgiving here with my family" "Oh..that's very sweet of you Jaden but I don't want to interrupt a special time like this. Especially when I know how your parents love for these celebrations"

"Exactly that's why you should come. Y/n my parents would love to have you around" I said and she didn't look convinced "I don't know..."

"Okay wait here," I said jumping back in my room, I got in Javon's room and told him to come talk to Y/n.

"Hey, Y/n/n" "Hey wanna" "Jaden told me about Thanksgiving, you should come! Our parents would love you, especially Jayla," he said.

"I'll think about it," she said "No you will come," I said and she chuckled "What if I don't" "Then I'll jump into your window and pick you up, throw you on my shoulder, and bring you to our house," I said and she giggled "sure you will"

"If he doesn't then I will," Javon said "Hey no, she's mine back off," I said "You're so whipped for her" he laughed and I punched his arm.

"Dude what the heck" he groaned and I looked at Y/n "Anyway don't mind him and please come over" "alright I will just don't hurt my favorite Walton twin"

"ha!" Javon laughed and I gasped "Y/n Y/l/n" "Sorry Jaden" she shrugged "Okay okay I see what going on," he said "Don't talk to me, I'll find another window buddy"

"Where?" She giggled "Good night Y/n," I said closing my window "Jaden come back," Y/n said and I ignored her "Jdub please"

"Jaden Walton if you don't open your window I'll jump from mine," she said and I pecked through my curtains and saw her sitting at the edge with her legs out.

My heart fell into my stomach and I quickly open the window "Y/n get in" I said worriedly "Why this.. actually fun" she said it dandling her feet "Y/n please get in, I don't want you to fall or get injured" I said.

"Y/n I'm serious get the fuck in" Y/n scrunched her eyebrows "Okay no need to be rude," she said getting in and I apologize "I didn't mean to be rude, but I was just scared that something bad might happen to you"

"Now you understand how I feel when you do it?" "Yea I'm sorry but please don't do it again promise me," I said and she smiled "I won't Jaden don't worry"

"Thank you," I said "Okay Jdub I think I gotta go now it's getting late," she said "Getting tired I see" She yawned and nodded "Good night" "Night" I smiled.

"don't forget you're coming over tomorrow" I reminded her and she smiled "I won't don't worry"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you want a part three?