hair masks

WC: 645

Your ages in this Imagine: (Your choice)

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm trying out a hair mask. I've been seeing a lot on TikTok lately and I dragged my boyfriend to do it with me.

Jaden has amazing fluffy hair that I love so much, both he and I like our hair to be nice and healthy but lately our hair has been getting dry and frizzy and that's one of the reasons I wanted to do this.

-Jaden's POV-

"What's in the mask?" I asked "avocado, aloe vera, coconut oil etc.." "does it smell?" "I don't know babe I haven't tried it before remember"

"What if it ruins, our hair" I said and Y/n sighed "baby if you don't want to do that you don't have to"

"No, it's okay I want to do this. I'm just a little nervous" I said truthfully, "baby you have nothing to be worried about I promise" she packed my lips reassuring me.

After Y/n was done making the mask I had to take a sniff of it "does it smell?" She asked and I shook my head.

-Y/n's pov-

All right, who should go first I ask you he said immediately

I chuckled and took my hair out of the hair clip and sectioned it. All right baby you have to help me with the back part OK I said, and Jaden put on gloves "okay I'm ready"

After sectioning my hair, I explained to him how to apply it "alright so from the roots to the end and massage it a little got it"

-Jaden's POV-

Play track my girls here and now it is my turn.

I sat on the chair and looked at my girlfriend, mixing the mask in the bowl. She looks at me and giggled "you look so cute when your worried"

"Jaden it's just a mask I promise it won't burn your scalp or damage your beautiful hair" "how are you so sure?" "I can't believe you never got a hair treatment before"

Before I could open my mouth and say something I felt the cold gooey liquid/cream on my head and gasped.

"Y/n! You didn't suction my hair" "suction what Jaden!? You don't have long hair" she laughed.

Y/n massaged my head and made sure to apply the mask on my whole head or should I say hair.

She enjoyed her time and played with my hair putting it into different hairstyles.

"Okay baby I think that's enough playing around with my hair" I said and she giggled "okay"

She smoothed down my hair into on place and I asked her how many minutes should it be kept on our hair for "2 hours is fine" she said and I nodded.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded.

-time skip-

The movie ended and I tapped her shoulders "what?" she asked sleepily "babe we need to shower" I said, and she shook her head "I want to sleep"

"We have our masks still on" I reminded her and she groaned and got up "where are you going?"

"You shower at Jayla's bathroom" she said taking a towel from my cabinet and heading to my bathroom.

Of course I finished showering before her so I got dressed and waited in bed for her.

She came out 10 minutes later still looking tired "I'm wearing your hoodie" she said and I just chuckled.

Y/n got in bed and handed me her hairbrush "I'm tired you do it" she said and I smiled sitting up and gently brushing through her hair making sure to detangle any parts needed.

As soon as I was done I hugged her, kissing her and taking in her sweet berry scent "I love you" I said and she hummed happily.

We finally laid down in bed with my arms around her spooning her closer to me "good night" I whispered "night"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: do have any good hair mask recipes?