Book read

WC: 701

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden has been really stressed out with school and baseball.

Because he was too focused on baseball he failed a project in physics that brought down his great to a E and in order for him to keep playing in the baseball team, he has to have B's in all of his subjects.

He wasn't kicked out of the team, but was benched and that was enough to get him upset.

Jaden tried his best to get high grades in physics and I helped him since physics isn't his best subject.

I could see he was really tired and drained from all that studying and effort he put in these last couple of weeks so decided to surprise him with a cute little date.

-Jaden's POV-

Y/n told me that she had a date planned out, and to be honest that made me really happy and excited for the first time in a while.

Physics was really kicking my ass and I tried my best to higher, my grade and which Y/n helped me with.

I love Y/n so much, she's such an amazing person, she's beautiful, kind, smart, and most of all the best caring, loving girlfriend ever.

I'm so grateful to have her by my side.

Y/n told me to meet her up in front of the Bookstore she loves and so I did. "So where are we going?"

"we're already here" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows "the book store?" I asked confused "yea!" She said excited.

"You brought me to have Bookstore" "look I know it sounds weird but you gotta trust me on this" she said and I did.

We got into the Bookstore and she looked around for some books and if she found some thing that would be interesting, she would read the entire book description and with one look at my face she would know if I liked it or not.

After 30 minutes we were done book hunting and I bought her the books we wanted.

"Alright now what do we do?" I asked and she told me to take her back to her house so I did. I went inside with her and into her room.

Immediately I felt calm and comfortable in Y/n's room and I don't know why. Maybe it was from the diffuser in her room or the natural light coming from her window.

"Okay baby so here is where we're going to spend our date" she said "I don't no, you can call this a date, but I wanted to do it since I know it will help calm you down"

"We are going to cuddle and I'm going to read you this book that we bought" she said and immediately I was filled with awe.

Even though it might sound a bit boring but I love it when Y/n reads, especially if she reads to me.

I don't know how but she has this way with words and her voice is just amazing.

"If you don't want to do that se can watch a movie instead" "no your idea perfect" I said and she smiled beautifully.

We got in her bed and I laid on top of her with my head on her chest, I wrapped my arms around her and she placed one of her hands on my head playing softly, with my hair and the other holding the book.

She started reading and my eyes followed the sentence the was reading. when she traded the end of the page I would turn the page for us.

She smiled and kissed my head "thanks handsome" I smiled and blushed a little "your welcome"

3 chapters into this amazing book and I started to feel my eyes heavy.

"Baby" "yea?" "I tried and I want to sleep but I do t want to miss out on the book" "oh okay..we can take a nap you know" "please yes"

"Okay" she giggled and placed the book on her night standing and wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you" I said "I love you too" I looked up at her and kissed her "your the best"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your idea of a perfect date?