Love

WC: 812

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dj's point of view-

Today is the huge Walton family barbecue party.

Everyone in the family is coming both from my and Jessica's side of the family. My kids are so happy and excited to be with all their cousins.

Jaden was the most excited one of them all because his girlfriend Y/n is coming today and he can't wait to intis roduce her to the sheily.

We already knew Y/n of course, and she stole our hearlike she did with Jaden. Y/n, such a sweet girl her and Jaden have been dating for six months now and to be honest of those six months were the happiest, I've seen my son

The doorbell rang, and I opened it to see Y/n "hey Y/n/n come in! Oh let me help you with, those"

I took the food the she bought and said "you didn't have to" "of course I did your kids have asked me to make those especially for today"

Jayla came and hugged Y/n "oh my God, Y/n you made them!!" Jayla squealed.

"Javon! Daelo! Y/n made her jalapeño and mc-n-cheese bites!!" Seconds and my boys were in sight.

"Oh my god let me see" Javon took the food but before he could open it, my wife came and took it away.

They whined and she laughed "nope you guys are going to eat this before anyone is going to be able to see them"

We walked to the backyard and as soon as Jaden saw Y/n he ran to hug her.

You look beautiful" he said and she blushed "thanks I tried to look extra nice today" she said "you always look stunning"

"Now come let me introduce you to everyone" Jaden took Y/n and introduce her to his aunt and uncles then cousins, and as I expected they liked her.

I was grilling burgers and watching the kids play football, Y/n is a pro at soccer so she was nailing it.

-Jaden's pov-

Dinner was ready so we all went to eat, my dad had made burgers for us to 'build' as in, we take the patty and make our own burger with the ingredients and condiments my mom had placed on the table.

We all made our burgers and sat together, enjoying it.

My mom told everyone that Y/n had made her famouthemjalapeño and mac and cheese bites.

Immediately my siblings and I ran to get our hands on them before my cousins could try them.

"They must be good" my uncle chuckled "They're amazing!" Daelo eating the mac and cheese.

The family tried it and I thought they loved it!

"Y/n these are so good!!" "How did you make them?" "Who taught you to make them" they asked her.

"My Abuela taught me how to cook and this is her famous mac n cheese recipe I just added a little twist to it and made it into bites"

After my cousins and uncles left Y/n and I stayed outside together on the chairs next to the fire pit.

She sat on my lap with her arms wrapped around me and mine around her.

"I hope your family liked me" she said "they loved you baby, how couldn't they" she looked at me and smiled.

My stomach filled with butterflies and I leaned in to kiss her lips.

Y/n smiled and kissed me back, we had a small make-out session then pulled apart and talked about our next date and the new books Y/n bought.

I love watching and listening to her, I can t help but admire how beautiful she looks and that I should be grateful to have her, which I am.

-Jess's pov-

I looked around and saw everyone in the living room except Jaden and Y/n.

I looked around for them and saw them still in the backyard.

Dj came and wrapped his arms around me asking what was I doing.

"I love Y/n and Jaden's relationship" I said and he smiled looking at them "yea me too"

"They're in love it's adorable" I said "look Dj, Jaden's doing what you do when I talk to you" I said looking at my son who was smiling at his girlfriend as she spoke.

Jaden cupped Y/n's cheeks and they kept gazing at each other.

"I've never seen Jaden fall this hard for a girl as he did with Y/n" Dj said and I hummed in agreement.

"I think Jaden had found his soulmate" I said "no I know so" "yea he did Y/n is the perfect person for our son"

"Yes she is and that's why I love her, she's such an amazing person and cares for everyone around that's why they all love her"

"I can't wait for the day he asks for her hand in marriage" "don't you think that's a bit too far?" My husband chuckled and I shrugged "you never know"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what do you think? Should I do more of Jess and Dj's POV?