• Hate •

What's y'all fav candy?
mines - sour patch watermelon kids , i will eat 15 packs of them in a day that's how good they is
____________________________________

YAZZY'S  POV:

_________________________________

so it's been like a few days or so since me and dd popped out on the internet and so far nothings been good , his fans is hating hard asf.

i never wanted to do it in the first place but dd wanted to show me off so bad so i just let him and things went left literally 3 mins into him posting me.

my insta acc was private and it didn't even have my name in it but somehow i got 700 request and ik it was dd's fans cause it had his name or his friends and brothers name in there usernames.

i wasn't mad or nun because i expected it but i ain't expect it this fast because again my name wasn't in the username and i only followed back 30 people that i know fr so idk how they got my account cause i don't even follow dd.

his fans are very crazy to cause why are they saying the gon find my address and show me sum like what do you meannn.

i wasn't gon take nun to heart cause ik i'm pretty but like they saying a lot more stuff , ima stop reading them comments before i really get my feelings hurt and i got school tomorrow and i be tired so.
____________________________________

FF TO WHEN SHE GETS TO SCHOOL:

_________________________________

"bye mom love youu" i say getting out the car walking into the school building already getting mugs from people , i sigh knowing it's gonna be a long long day i don't even know why i decided to let him post me.

me and my thoughts get interrupted by this girl walking up to me "hi yazzy right? i heard you're dating dd , friends?" she says and i widen my eyes look at her crazy cause she didn't even try to hide the fact that she was tryna  be friends with me because of dd.

"umm sorry i don't have a phone so i can't talk to you im grounded" i lied hoping she will leave me alone "girll it's okay we can be school friends until your ungrounded" she says hoping for a yes.

"but i don't have any classes with you and i already have a lot of friends idk about anymore" i say knowing damn well i keep my circle small asf.

"oh yeah your right but we can find something out i'll talk to you at lunch alright" she says smiling at me i give her a fake smile and nod my head and after she turn around i shake my head no cause wtff.

"yazzy girl you crazy" my friend azira says laughing "no why they ether being fake or mean to me" i say pulling out my phone to check the time.

"idkk but you in for a big ride
congrats on your relationship or whatever your supposed to say i happy for your girl anyways i gotta go see somebody i'll be right back don't go to far" she says before turning around and i start walking towards my other to friends arizona (y'all know her well i think) and Kandy (i'm not good at making name at alll)

kandy looked a little sad and i wonder why so i asked her "kandy what's wrong" i get no response so i look at arizona to see if she knows "she's sad because she found out that you and dd are tg" she says shrugging. i kinda side eye kandy cause she know that we know that i know..

"what do she mean she ain't tell me she had a crush on him or nun she don't even talk about or to him and she been knew that me and dd were on and off a few years ago plus i grew up with him what did you think the outcome would be?" i asked tilting my head looking at Kandy.