🤍.

Heyy thank you for reading DDOSAMA IMAGINES BY WHYZURII.

I've had this book since September and it's so fun to seee the views , votes , and comments grow more and more.

this book is basically short story's off the drill rapper DDOSAMA , the chapters are not related to eachother in anyway unless you see a 2 beside the name of the chapter.

I will try my best to update more and more but i do not have all that motivation but i'll try for y'all!!

every imagine is my idea , i made up everything even the character i did not copy nor use anyone's book as inspiration unless you see me tag another author , therefor don't steal my shit because y'all don't even know how much thought i have to use to even make a plot!

if you want to take one of my chapter for inspiration it's alr just text me or tag me that's all you gotta do!!

if you have an plot that you might want me to use put it in the comments , text me , or you can ask on my message board !

if the book offends you in any type of way ether don't read the book or skip the chapter , and also don't leave rude comments to me or any other reader cause you def will be muted and if you make it bigger then what it is your gonna be blocked !

anyways that's all and i hope y'all employ the book❤️.