• Party 2 •

•Before y'all read there was a part 1 to this but it got deleted, it really didn't show much so idrm.
Proofread

"As soon as dd got in the circle 2 shots went off.

Everyone started screaming and running

But who did it hit?"
_______________________________

DD's POV:

_________________________________

As soon as I got into the circle two shots went off and the whole room started going crazy.

I was confused at first then remembered about  Yazzy and the others.

Everybody is running around and it's caos while I'm trying to find them.

Please tell me they are ok.

I push threw the crowd of scared people to find ddot laying down on the floor holding his leg and run up to him.

"Yo ddot you good" I ask him trying to figure out where the other bullet went.

He responds " Nigga does it look like I'm ok I got a ducking bullet in my body"

"Man shut the fuck yo where's yazzy" I ask him remembering that she was here.

I start getting worried because yazzy would of been found ddot way before me.

"Uh idk I ain't seen her run" he says wincing holding his leg . I look up to see that the other bullet went through the wall which I was grateful but where is yazzy?

"Yo yo yo bro I got it , dip before the cops get here" edot says running up to ddot.

By this time the only people that are still here is the people that were hiding but where now leaving.

I was thinking that yazzy probably went with them but she wouldn't dip without knowing that we are ok.

"I go around searching the whole house to find no one"

"Fuck bro" I say under my breath . I ran out the house because I heard police sirens.

I get far enough from the Airbnb to start walking.

While I'm walking I text yazzy

                              Yoo you good ? Wya?Delivered  5:49Am

                              Yoo you good ? Wya?
Delivered  5:49Am

                              Yoo you good ? Wya?Delivered  5:49Am

"Delivered bro wtf.." I say under my breath
Negative thoughts take over my brain but I push them away walking into the house.

"Hey dd what's  wrong?" My mom ask's me clearing seeing that something's wrong.

"Nun , you seen yazzy?" I ask her hoping she came into here.

"No what happened? Is everything ok?" She replies .

My heart sinks a little after hearing what my mom just said.

"Yes mami everything is ok" I tell her trying to make her not worry.

I walk up to my room texting edot to see what's up with ddot and if he know where yazzy is .

I hope she just got caught in the crowd and ran with them.

I just hope she ok.

                           Hey y'all made it to the hospital                            Yet?Yeah                                                            Oh alr he good?

                           Yet?
Yeah
                                                            Oh alr he good?

Yeah the doctors said he was gon
make it so ig yeah .
                                                           You seen yazzy?

Nah I thought I saw her run out the house but idk.

I throw my phone across the room putting my hands on my head

Where is yazzy bro.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Hahahahah this one is short but idk I might give y'all another chapter today ig🙄
But here is credits- ILUVVDDOT yall should go and read there  book it's interesting asff!! Anyways byeeee.
VOTEEEE!