• Twin. •

•Any ways this girl messaged me and told me to do this imagine and I never seen something like it so guess what , ima do it.
• NTM I KNOW SOMEBODY DID IT ALR
• This is not like a gf bf imagine just like friends imagine yk?

____________________________________

DD's POV:

_________________________________

We was walking around the mall today to find some matching outfits plus we had nothing to do since we start school in a few weeks  and we already had everything we needed.

We decided to go in a shoe store to get some shoes.

"Yo let's go in there , they got some new shoes" ddot said

"Alr" our friend Armani  replied .

We went in the store ddot and the rest of them went to the other side they said the new shoes was at I just went to the other side of them cs I don't rly think they got good shoes.

I was gonna sit down till I stopped dead in my tracts seeing this girl trying on shoes.

And she looked deadass like Notti , like the same skin color , hair and everything except for height she look like she was at least 5 feet.

It was mad crazy that they looked alike so I walked up to her.

"Hey what's ya name?" I asked her.

"Hi my name is yazzy what's yours?" She replied.

"My name is David but you can call me Dd" I told her.

"Ohh your nottis brother right? She asked.

"Yeah that's why I came by you , you look exactly like him just a girl version yk?" dd said

"I'm sorry for your lost and really my friend keeps telling me that" she says laughing.

"Can I get your number?" Dd ask yazzy

"Ofc!" Says yazzy

They exchange numbers and go on with there day.

Later that day....

__________________________________

DD's Pov:

We finally get home putting all of our stuff in our rooms.

We all go chill in the living when I remember ab the girl at the mall.

"Yo I found  some girl at the mall and she look exactly like Notti bro"

"Fr?" Asked melz.

"Yeah" I said.

"Then show me a picture" she said , doubting me.

"Hold up let me ask"

Ima text her

Yazzy
__________________

                                                                                   DD
                                                                        ______                                                                                                  
     Yazzy                                                      Hey yazzy
_______
Hey Dd ,Wsp

                                                                      Nun,
                                                        What's ya insta?

It's yazziest,
Why?

                                                        I just wanted to
                                                     show the gang how
                                                     Much you look like
                                                   Notti .

Ohh , alr.
Read.

        _________________________________

I show them the picture .

"See don't she look like him?" I say.

"Yeah damn that's his twin fr" ddot says.

"She pretty af we needed hang out sometime"
Armani says while looking at the instagram post yazzy posted.

"You think? I don't think she gonna hang around a group of kids who came from a gang banging neighborhood" Says Armani's sister while looking at the 3 of them with an raised eyebrow.

"Bitch shut up" Armani says while throwing a pillow at her little sister.

"Ashaniiiiiii" ddot says getting up and going to hug her and she hugs him back.

____________________________________

Ff to when school starts.

_______________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

Today is the first day of school in New York
I came from Chicago to New York 3 weeks ago and I have some friends or whatever you wanna call them , Dd , Ddot , and Armani she also has a little sister named Ashanti that I talk to.

But during them 3 weeks I somehow got myself into some type of beef and drama.

Soo basically I had did a tik tok with dd and them and the comments were very crazy like over the top.

They were saying:

"Noo they replaced Notti"

"She way to close to my man"

"Who tf is that hoe"

"She gon be the next Notti😂"

"Make sure she don't get poked next"

"Dd make sure not to fall for you brother😂"

Them comments were very disrespectful and not cool idk how ppl can just go and disrespect any deceased person like what do they get out of that?.

And not only that I somehow got on the pdl page with the tik tok we made and now the ppl that don't like Notti don't like me now , and are telling me to watch out like wtf.

When Armani and them found out they was pissed and told me not to go outside unless I was with someone else , idk why because a girl can protect herself and ain't nobody finna do shit if we wanna be honest.

I get a text that they are outside so I grab my stuff and head out.

Yeah we are all walking to school together

"Heyyy guyss" I say I go and hug and of my friends.

"Hey" they all say back

"Ok now let's go to school bfr we are late"I say.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all bc I'm lazy af but do y'all like this one also thsi storry had no feelings attached . Make sure to vote!