I'm proud of his integrity. He's come really far.

"Oh so is it about me?" He says in a sarcastic flirtatious manner, pulling himself closer to me.

"Oh i can't believe you found out the truth my baby girl! I've always loved you my jalebi baby." I react, pushing myself towards him, as if we were playing a round of gay chicken. If only i were lying, or if he wasn't.

As our lips almost meet, i put my hand in front of your face and act as if we're actually making out. We both trying not to laugh, but me wishing i didn't have to put my hand there.

Why can't I hold you in the street, why can't I kiss you on the dance floor. I wish that it could be like that, why can't we be like that?

These words played through my earphones, describing my emotions completely. If only he knew. But he likes girls, and he's dating Gayatri not to mention.

How has he never seen how gay my playlists are. Or does he just not look at my playlists. Or does he just ignore it? It has President Perfect on it for god's sake, how does one not catch on?

"Okay we're going to reach there in 5 minutes, we need you guys to be on your best behaviour. Others schools are also going to be there, we need to show them that midtown high is not mid! Do you guys understand?" Said Anjali ma'am. Do these teachers not understand how cringe it is for them to use terms like that?

"Yesss maammmmmmmm" says the entire bus in unity. Atleast it's not as bad as when they tried to get us to say "chakde phatte" after everything.

I throw my wrapper of lays on Pav after crumbling it up. He was the one who wanted the middle seat, he's going to have to pay for it.

"Hey! What was that for?" He shrieked.

"Revenge." I say sternly. Just kidding i just want you to know how cool i am and leave Gayatri and fall in love with me instead! But i can't say those words to his face.

Not yet.

"Okay everyone, we've reached, i want all of you to get out of this bus in an ORDERLY manner. And make a line near the banner which has midtown written on it? Okay gang?" I appreciate Anjali ma'am trying to get us excited and trying to keep us engaged with, whatever she does, but can she maybe like stop?

We all got out of the bus, forming a line in front of the banner as ma'am said.

Just 6 hours. I only have to be here for 6 hours then i can go back home, take a warm shower, or even, a bathe. Oh I've been meaning to use the tub again. I've just got to survive 6 hours. That's it.

"We only have to be here for 6 hours, stop sulking" says the voice of a man who knows my too well but just can't figure out i like him. So much for reading people very well.

"Yea i know, that's what I'm reminding myself." I reply back, taking off my earphones.

"You have to stand next to me so we can be partners for the activities inside!!!" He said excitedly.

"You're saying this as if they're taking us to some arcade or adventure camp or something fun. Also, i though you'd like to pair up with Gayatri. But accidentally or something. Don't you also have a plethora of girls just wanting to be your partner?" I tell him back.

"Hey come on pleaseee. If we get paired up it'll make time go by fasterrr?" He says, trying to convince me with his smile and staring into my eyes.

Why is he so adorable.

"Alright! Alright! Fine. I'll be your partner!" I say.

"THANK YOUUUUU" he almost screams.

"Mr Prabhakar. These are not good manners. Especially with other schools around." Scolds Anjali ma'am.

"Sorry ma'am!" He replies back with a smile.

As we go in, we're given our first "activity". We're last in line because someone kept talking a lot.

"Oh did you know that some of the technology here uses help of alien artifacts? Isn't that cool???" He says.

"Yeaaa... Very cool..." I tell him, looking at my watch, waiting for this hell to end.

"Oh and that is a- OW. Ugh a spider." He says, apparently by getting bit by a, well a spider.

"Why is there a spider here? For such a big and established company, you'd expect better cleaning" i say, looking at the bite on his hand.

"Y/N uh. I think it might've been poisonous. I feel... Sick." He says, barely being able to stand up.

A poisonous spider wouldn't work that fast, would it? "Should I call ma'am and ask her if we can be excused?" I ask him.

"Just, i think ulti aa rhi hai" he said (*i think I'm about to vomit)

"Just wait here. ANJALI MA'AM!! Can we go to the washroom?" I scream.

"Only one of you can go, what's to say you're not trying to bunk" replies ma'am.

I turn back to Pav, "okay you can go, i can't come with you, ma'am said no" i tell him.

"Did you tell her I'm sick. Atleast escort me" he says, still trying to hold in his puke.

"Ma'am he's not feeling good, he needs help to get to the washroom" i say, going towards her again.

"Fine. Just come back quickly, it's almost you guys' turn" she says.

I take Pav to the washroom, but they didn't have multiple stall washroom so i had to stand outside the door while he does whatever inside.

"Hey you okay?" I say, sitting on the floor in front of the door, knocking.

"Yea, i- IM FINE uesjaj" some weird noises came from inside.

"Pav are you sure you don't need any help?" I ask one last time.

"Yes I'm sure! You go back to the group, I'll be back in like 5 minutes" he says.

"Whatever you say." I leave the area and meet back with the group.

"Pavitr says he's going to be out in 5 minutes. He'll join us himself" i report to Anjali ma'am.

"Okay" she says, focusing on making videos of the students performing activities on the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a/n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol I'm gonna also leave cliffhanger scenes at the end of each chapter like Astrid does, it's funny. I hope you like the story. Not sure how the reaction to this will be since I'm sure most of the Pav readers are girls 🥲

Anyways, I'm going to upload one chapter a day, i don't know how many words, but this chapter was about 1800 words so we'll see.

You're going to have 2 daily uploading Pav stories, isn't that something? I want to name y/n something, but i think that'd just ruin some stuff lol. But for the sake of the plot, his first or last name begins with 'B', because my friend Bella said that if she was in an au like this she'd ask him out like "would you like to be the pav to my bhaji?" And i think that's kinda cute. So I'd like to include it. Sorry for the long a/n haha. Enjoy your day!