Chapter Two: The Live Pt.2

Start from the beginning

utopia_jhluv

I'm betting on Sunoo

jypapi

Sunoo let's gaurrr

seungminleftthebuilding94

Sunghoon has my bet

"I have more votes than you." Sunoo teases, staring at a concentrated Sunghoon. Sunoo scoffs, it almost seemed like Sunghoon was trying to show side profile the way he was positioned.

"I don't care, i'm going to prove them all wrong." Sunghoon huffs, placing his block on top. Sunoo taps away and wiggles out his next piece. He watches Sunghoon carefully examining the growing tower. The tower shifted at Sunghoon's movements.

"Oh?" Sunoo gasps. They both sit perfectly still. The tower stays standing.

"Oh, nothing. Your turn, loser." Sunghoon mocks.

newt.deserved.better

Close one...I vote sung hoon

shesamoviestar_mia

Naurrrrr Sunwoo almost won!!!

Sunoo stares at the unstable tower. This could be his loss or his win. He taps gently on an outside piece, thankful when it comes loose. He grabs it, gently wiggling it from its place. The tower leans some more. Careful...Careful...Sunoo places the block on top and stands up to tower over Sunghoon.

"Ha! Who's the loser now?" he asks. Sunghoon looks up at him and smiles.

"You" Sunghoon says, and then he accidentally nudges the table, causing the tower to collapse.

—-------------

"I can't believe you cheated. On a live." Sunoo rolls his eyes as soon as the live ends.

"It was an accident." Sunghoon clarifies. Both of them knew it was not. Sunoo shakes his head as he stands and heads towards the door, bowing to the staff before doing so. Sunoo's phone starts to ring and he checks the number.

"Oh, Ni-ki...yeah...yeah we're done...okay." Sunoo says quietly. He ends the call and looks over at Sunghoon.

"Ni-ki and Jake want to eat with us." Sunoo tells him. Sunghoon shrugs and then nods. Sunoo starts walking towards the practice room and Sunghoon follows after him. He wants to reach out and...no...we only need to do that in front of the camera. Sunghoon clears his throat and slows down so that there's several steps between them. Sunoo doesn't notice because he's looking down at his phone.

He also doesn't notice the door he was about to run into.

Thump.

Sunoo swears under his breath and rubs his forehead. Sunghoon swiftly came to his side and moved his hand away from his head so he could examine it. It was red, but at least it wasn't bleeding. Sunghoon held Sunoo's chin with one hand and his hair with the other, turning his face this and that way.

"Well?" Sunoo asks after an awkward silence. Sunghoon looked down and met his eyes, suddenly frozen in place. Sunoo's eyes were...sparkling. It's because he's facing a light. Sunghoon thinks to himself. And then he pulls away, putting several feet between them.

"You're f-fine, let's just get some ice." Sunghoon stutters. He turns around to hide his red cheeks and leads the way down the next hallway. They enter the practice room and see Jake and Ni-ki sitting in the middle of the floor.

"Are you okay?" Jake asks, noticing Sunoo's red forehead. Sunoo nods and follows Sunghoon to the small freezer reserved for ice. It came surprisingly handy while they practiced. Even with regular exercise and stretching, it was possible to have small injuries.

Sunghoon grabbed an ice pack and a small hand towel that was usually used for sweat...and wrapped it around it before walking over to Sunoo. He moved Sunoo's hair out of the way again and placed the wrapped ice pack against his head. Sunoo raised his hand, briefly brushing his fingers over Sunghoon's as he took hold of the ice. Jake and Ni-ki were at their side by then, looking at Sunoo with concern.

"I'm okay, really. I was just distracted." Sunoo laughs. Ni-ki smiles at him.

"What could have possibly had you that distracted?" he asks. Sunoo looked away but his blush was obvious. Jake and Ni-ki give each other a look. Jake smirks.

"Fine then...keep your secrets."

A/N: Don't forget to vote if you like it  🫶💛