Chapter 8

Chapter starts from Naira and Kartik coming out from Raichand mansion. Naira's face showed no emotion she was blank and Kartik was getting tensed seeing her like that. He holded her hand while walking towards his bike. They reached near the bike. Kartik cupped her face

Kartik: naira i promise I won't disappoint you. Or rahi baat sir ki to hum unhe kuch time baad manany ki koshish krein ge jab tak unka gussa thanda ho hmm?

She nodded her head.

Kartik: naira meri taraf dekho

She looked at him he was looking at her with so much love

Kartik,: mujhse shadi karogi?

She stilled for some seconds.

Naira: humesha mere sath rahoge na?

Kartik,: martay dum tak.

Naira: humesha mujhse pyar karoge?

Kartik: jab tak ye saasein chalein gi tab tak.

Naira: humesha mere aansu ponchne ke liye mere sath khare raho ge.

Kartik: jab tak is dil ki dharkan chale hi tab tak.

Her tears were not stopping. One the one side she was feeling that she is the luckiest girl in the world, on the other hand, she was feeling that she is the most useless daughter who disappointed her father.

Kartik cupped her face and joined there foreheads

Kartik: naira i love you and I promise I always will.

She was feeling overwhelmed by his love

Kartik: chalo hum abhi hi mandir chal ke shadi kr lete he

Naira: Abhi koi hoga mandir mn?

Kartik: hn paas mn ek shiv mandir h waha ke pandit ji wahi rehte he or mujhe jante bhi h

Naira nodded and both sat on the bike and rode towards the temple. They reached there and saw a pandit ji doing aarti there. They went and stood beside him. When he finished his prayers they both touched his feet. He blessed them.

Pandit ji: kya hua bacho is waqt yaha.

Kartik: pandit ji ye naira h. Or hum yaha shadi karne ae h

Pandit ji: beta shadi. Dekho aise jaldbaazi mn aise faisle nhi lete. Aise mauko pe baro ka hona lazmi h

Then kartik narrated everything that happened in Raichand mansion.

Pandit ji: ye to bht galat baat h beta. Krishna ne bhi radha se prem kiya tha prem karna koi paap nhi hai balke prem to ek shudh ehsas hai. Agar mn do premiyo ko milwau ga to isay bara punya mere liye kya hoga. Lekin beti tumhe koi aitraaz to nhi na.

He asked naira and she nodded her head in a no.

Pandit ji: ao beti pehle mn tumhe laal chunni pehnata hu.

He made naira sit infront of shivi ji's murti and made her wear a chunni then kartik also sat beside her. Pandit ji did their gath bandhan.

Guys I'm not writing their wedding details.

There shadi was done. Mangalsutra and varmala was provided by pandit ji.

Pandit ji: humesha khush rho shivi ji tum dono ki zindagi asaan bnae or tum dono ka sath banae rakhe.

Kartik: pandit ji apka bht bht dhanyawaad ab hum chalte h

They went to kartik's appartment. Which was big enough for two people a bedroom, , a cosy kitchen, two washroom and a small balcony. They were outside his apartment. He opened the door with keys.