Chapter 3

Chapter starts from naira secretly going behind kartik being unnoticed .

After reaching outside the house naira came in front of kartik with a nervous expression. Kartik was also surprised after seeing her.

Naira:- uh hi kartik *nervously*.

Kartik:- hello naira. Ap yaha?

Naira:- yeah actually um i heard papa saying about accountant post so i thought you must belong to the field I'm studying in. So I thought if you could help me.

Kartik:- I'm a MBA qualified.

Naira:- oh perfect I'm also doing MBA. Will you help me in my studies?

Kartik:- yeah yeah why not naira i'll definitely help you.

Naira:- thank you so much. So can i get your number? *nervously*

Kartik looked at naira with amused expression.

Naira:- I mean just to ask about studies.

Kartik:- oh yeah sure.

Kartik gave his number to naira and naira also gave him her number.

Naira:- so friends? *while forwarding her hand for shakehand*

Kartik:- naira what if naitik sir doesn't liked this?

Naira:- aray kartik you are thinking unnecessarily. Aisa kuch nhi hoga don't worry. You just tell me will you be my friend?

Kartik:- ok then yes i will be your friend *while shaking hand with her* . Ok naira i should leave now bye.

Naira:- hn ok bye go safely.

Kartik smiled at her softly and leave.

*kartik's pov*

Shaurya uncle took me with him to meet his brother-in-law for my job issue and when i met him I could not believe my eyes. The Naitik Raichand was standing in front of me. He is a great buisness man. I met him and then shaurya uncle introduced me to akshara ma'am , kanchi and lastly naira. After seeing naira I felt something in my heart, she was looking so cute in my favorite colour. I mentally scolded myself. I'm nothing infront of her. She is daughter of a buisness tycoon and here I'm not even able to find a job for myself shutup kartik. After the conversation with naitik sir i moved out of the mansion and suddenly naira came infront of me looking maybe a little nervous why? She asked me to help her in studies and also asked for my number. I happily gave her my number and she asked me will i be her friend and believe me i was on cloud nine but again I realized what she asked for and i told her maybe naitik sir will not like this but she said nothing like that will happen and we became friends *yayyyy*. I happily rode back to my quarter which i  bought after coming to mumbai.

Now I just hope my interview goes well tommorow.

*kartik's pov ends*

Scenes shifts to naira who was sitting in her room thinking about kartik. Kanchi came in her room and saw her lost she called her but she didn't reacted. Kanchi shaked her and she came back from her thoughts.

Naira:- uh hn kanchu tu kab ai?

Kanchi:- jab meri  didu kisi ke khayalo mein khoi hui thi. *teasingly*

Naira:- pagal hai kya aisa kuch nhi h.

Kanchi:- aisa hi h didu mene dekha tha ap kitni pyar bhari nazar se kartik ko dekh rahi thi mujhse to chupao hi mat.

Naira:- yar ab tujh se kya chupana. Kartik ko mene jab dekha na to mere dil mein kuch honay laga or phir mein uske chehre mein hi kho gai kese samjhau mein tujhe.

Kanchi:- samajh gai didu mein sab samajh gai. Lagta h apko mohabatt, ishq , pyar wali bimari hogai.

Naira:- pagal hai kya tu hosakta hai ye koi chota mota crush ho.

Kanchi:- di jab crush hota hai na to ap har waqt us insan ke baare mein nhi sochte aisa sirf love mein hota hai.

Naira:- aisa ho sakta hai kya.

Kanchi:- kyu nhi ho sakta. I am very happy finally my didu is in love yayyyyy.

Naira:- yes yes yes.. I'm in love kanchuu. Love at first sight hogya mujhe yayyyyyy. *dancing happily*

Kanchi:- but di ap btao ge kab unhe.

Naira:- not now kanchu abhi abhi to hum friends bnay hein. Agar abhi btaya to pta nhi wo kya sochenge ge k pta nhi kesi larki hai ek din bhi nhi hua mile hue or ye abhi se flat hogai.

Kanchi:-  point to hai didu. Lets see what future holds for both of you. Kuch bhi ho I'm always with you.

Naira:- i love you kanchuuu.

Precap:
Naira and kartik meet. Kartik's interview. Will he be selected?

*Author's note*
To aag dono taraf lagi hui hai. Kartik is also liking naira🤔.

Chapter 3 is updated guys please do vote and comment and let me know are you guys liking the story or not..