Six

Kavya

Kavya nervously paced back and forth inside the room that she had mistakenly ended up in. According to Reginald's amusing revelation, it turned out to be Prince Charles's room. "Great," she muttered under her breath,

"I'm dressed to impress for this royal circus, and I already know who the chief clown is, and it's definitely not one of the royals." She couldn't help but feel like she had been cast into this comical role by none other than the prince himself. The tension in the air was palpable, and she braced herself for the impending clash of wits.

She opened the notification and surely there was a text message from someone.

Prince Charming the Third   👑👑👑

Awaiting your arrival eagerly over the royal supper at the royal dining hall.

Kavya The Enigmatic Princess of Words

For the Supper or the entertainment?

Prince Charming the Third 👑👑👑

What do you think I wish you were next to me for?

Kavya The Enigmatic Princess of Words

I am very eager to taste the Royal dishes you have prepared for me, your highness

Prince Charming the Third 👑👑👑

I am waiting to see you being dolled up for the royal theatrics.

Kavya laughed and the feeling that had been ached in her heart had been dissolved. She felt a little lighter. Her phone chimed again.

Prince Charming the Third 👑👑👑

Hurry up, darling, the theatre awaits its star.

Kavya The Enigmatic Princess of Words

Then why don't you begin the show, you look more entertaining with the deer caught in headlight expression, or are you afraid that you cannot do it better than me?

She put her phone down just as Arjun entered dressed in his sharp suit. She had been given a dress, but she was suffocating in it. If being a suitor to a prince means having to wear these kinds of dresses every day, then she does not wish to be one.

"It's constricting, how you can breathe in it?" Kavya complained. "All in the name of keeping false identities. You need to make yourself look like the perfect princess for the sake of this arrangement. And I have to look the sharp and cunning advisor." Her phone pinged again.

Prince Charming the Third 👑👑👑

Are you challenging me again, darling? Then Challenge is accepted. Whatever you can do, I can do it better.

"You are smiling, who is it?" Arjun asked. "No one, consider him as my enemy." She answered. "Alright, have you gone through his sheet?" She nodded. "And?" He asked. "He hates shrimps. Also, have a severe allergy to it." She answered.

"So, this is how ultimately the Prince of Wales will die. Choked on a fish" Arjun joked. "Hey, he is the Prince of Wales, who dare would serve him something that can kill him?" Arjun raised his brow. "You are still asking me this question? The assassin is right in front of me, making a plan to get rid of him."

"Who?" Kavya asked absentmindedly. "You, of course." She shook her head. "You wish for me to end up in the royal dungeon boss?" She asked Arjun who was shaking his head. "Three days Kavya, the show's over in three days. Then we all can wait for it all to blow over and you and I can live in peace." As if on the cue her phone chimed again.