Chapter 7

Nialls POV (surprise!!!)

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groan as I open my eyes. A light shines in them as I blink it away. I look around and notice I'm in a hospital. I gasp as pictures flood my mind.

The man woke up to my whimpers. When he opened his eyes he realized he fell asleep in my new room. He groaned and stood up when my whimpers get louder. When he walked into his room he saw me with tears running down my face, but the man also noticed something else. I had a big fluffy white tail and fluffy white cat ears.

"N-niall?" I just whimpers and go to the cage in the corner of his room that used to belong to his German Shepherd. I crawled in and locked it myself. The man stood confusion.

"N-niall why did you lock yourself in a cage?" He asked. (Did people do that to him because of what he is? Did they lock him in a cage?) the man thought.

"H-hate." I whispered. The man frowned. The first word he heard me say was hate. He walked over to the cage where i was crying and opened it. I stay in. The dark haired man sighed and grabbed my waist, pulling me out. He pulls me into his lap.

"Your not in trouble baby. My cousin is a dog hybrid. Its okay. Can you talk?" He said trying to see if i can. I shook my head no.

"Try zayn." The man suggest shrugging.

"Z...z..za...za." I studdered.

"You know what just call me Z." The man sighs putting me on his bed.

"Z." I mumble

"Zayn? M-my zayn?" I question as a nurse walks in. She checks my heartbeat and all that stuff then tells me that zayn is outside wanting to see me.

"Hey baby." I hear a raspy voice say. I turn my head to see the raven haired, hazel eyed man from my flashback.

"H-hi" I whisper. I notice he has a bag in his hand. I see a blanket sticking out of it, along with a onsie.

"I brought your favorite dummy and blanket. I also brought a change of diapers and clothes for you." He rambles. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. A blanket? A dummy? Wait a second...

"D-daddy? My d-daddy?" I ask the man. Tears forming in my eyes. The man starts to cry.

"I'm sorry this happened baby boy, I'm so sorry." He sobs clutching my bed.

"Don't be sorry. I haven't been out of headspace in years." I chuckle rubbing his back. "You set me free in a way, plus I can do this now." Zayn looks at me in confusion while I take his chin with my thumb and forefinger, and slowly press my lips to his soft pouty ones.

He gasps but kisses me back. I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." I whisper when we pull apart, our foreheads still touching.

*************
YAAAAAAAAY FINALLY ZIALL HAS BECOME REAL AND NIALL MADE THE FIRST MOVE OMG!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

5 COMMENTS + 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!