Chapter 4

Enjoy. Btw this chapter is dedicated to quotequeen79.

******************************************************************************************************

Liam's POV

Harry and I get out of the car and walk up to the orphanage. Harry keeps whining, worried that niall and louis wont get along. I shake my head at him and knock on the door. A women about 21 opens the door. She has dull brown eyes, her hair pulled back in a tight bun with her lips in a straight line.

"May I help you?" She asks pulling her lips in a forced smile that doesn't reach her eyes. I answer and she let's me in and walks me to a room full of teen girls. I want a girl because I would love dressing her up in cute onsies and bows. Harry walks up to one with dirty blond hair and blue eyes with green and gold specks. The women walks up to her and fixes the girls dress.

"This is Emily, she's fourteen and looking for a family, but let me warn you she's a little sneaky brat." My face screws in disgust. The teen baby is beautiful, how could that awful women say that.

***2 hours later***

Harry and I just got Emily a car seat and she's in the back in her seat dancing to Acapella by Karmin. Harry's video taping it to send it to zayn. The song ended and Boy by Little Mix came on. Emily came out of headspace and started to sing. My eyes widened. She's amazing. When it ended she went back to sucking on the black and purple dummy we got her.

"Daddy lili?" Her sweet voice asks.

"Yes baby girl?"

"When do I m-meet uncle z-zayn?" I laugh and turn up the radio. Steal my girl by...well me and harry and zayn. "This is uncle zayns voice." (I love this song aaahhhh eeeeekkkkkkk fangirling!!!!!!!!!!) She nods and bounces to the beat.

Zayns POV

"Louis lunch!!!" I yell to him while I walk over to where niall fell asleep in his high chair. I rub his back. "Niall, baby boy, get up, come on baby get up." I say softly. He slowly lifts his head, his eyes half closed, his cheeks red, his hair messy, God he looked adorable. I slip him out of the high chair and put him on my hip, bouncing him up and down. Louis crawls to the table and climbs into the high chair Harry left for him. I put niall back in the high chair...well tried. He locked his little arms around my neck and cuddles close. I sigh, this boy will be the death of me. I balance niall on my arm while I grab Louis eggs and put it on his high chair then hand him a tiny plastic fork. Niall whines and tries to grab Louis' food.

"Ah ah ah, nope that's not yours." I coo putting him in his high chair and handing him his eggs. He puts a hand in the scrambled eggs and makes a fist, then smushes the eggs all over his face.

"Your defiantly gonna need a bath after this." I laugh.