Chapter 6

Zayns POV

"daddy daddy daddy!" Niall squeals kicking his feet while sitting on the couch. I looked at him fondly, god i love him. I grab his feet and hold him down while kissing his cute little tummy, making him squirm and giggle. His tail flicks out and hits my nose.

"Owwwieee." I fake pout crossing my arms on my chest like a child would. Niall sqeaks with a confused look and rolls off his back and onto his stomach. He pulls his legs under him so hes sitting on his knees, and hugs me.

I just watch with wide eyes while Niall just sat up and hugged my waist loosely. I squeal in my head and hug him back.

"Ni do you want to go to the mall?" I ask picking him up and putting on my hip. He meows and flicks his tail. I laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes."

*****************************
???? POV

"911 whats your emergency?"

"I just witnessed a car wreak."

"Okay sir where are you?"

"Im at the mall on broad street."

"What do the passengers look like?"

"The driver has raven hair and is kinda tan, hes passed out but is breathing fine. The passenger is a hybrid, white ears and tail, its a teen but im guessing does ageplay or has a disorder, um blonde hair, pale, and hes in bad condition."

"How bad sir?"

"Hes screaming and crying for his daddy and he isnt breathing rig- crap he just passed out pulse is slowing hurry!!!"

"Okay sir we have help on the way. Whats your name?"

"Luke Hemmings."
************************
Confused or no? Hehehe luke is here, yes hes out of head space. 280 Words.