Introductions

Hi everyone! I had this awesome idea of what if Atlantis was in this universe. So I'm crashing them together!

So a little info on the Trigger Warnings here.

-heavy smut
-strong language
-violence
-blood
-gore
-torture

———————-

Also, I want to show you how your outfit is going to look so you all know what I mean here. So we all know the movie Aquaman and the way it goes. Now, I want you to remember all that happened in that movie. But instead of it being Aquaman it's Aquawoman.

Thats right. So everything that happened in that movie happened to you our female lead. You are the half breed daughter to the Queen of Atlantis, you defeated your half brother after finding the Trident from your grandfather. Only difference will be your suit (which I'll show a picture and describe it here in a second).

And while all this is happening in the first movie to you Nick furry will be looking way more into all the commotion in the seas. This'll be how he ends up finding out about Atlantis and requests to speak with you on the shores of Hawaii.

Also, to note I will be starting in the middle of the avengers first movie so we'll come in when we are about to fight Loki for the first time to put him in the Hulks cell. I want to push through it since a lot of books like this start from the beginning of it and meh lol I have a future conflict to happen when all is settled after the first large alien fight.

—————-
Okay. Now for your outfit!

So imagine this outfit, but in a black color with a green shimmer to it

So imagine this outfit, but in a black color with a green shimmer to it. Where the symbol on her is it's the symbol that your grandfather King Atlan had. (So his helmet)

———

Simple stuff:

Y/n = your name
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color

————-

Also, your character isn't a damsel in distress. She will have weak moments like any person, but she is definitely not weak by any means.

I hope you enjoy this fanfic as much as I am enjoying writing it! Now let's get to our wonderful man Loki!