Chapter 571 - 580

Start from the beginning

    After finishing, everyone went back home.

    The transport ship still has space, and the two submarines sail happily.

    On the third day of the return voyage, the same kind was suddenly detected.

    With a huge treasure in their arms, the two submarines immediately became vigilant, and immediately took their positions!

    The other party also quickly discovered each other's existence, and then became alert, first with the sonar test, and then with the signal light.

    As it slowly approached, the true face of Mount Lu was revealed.

    Damn, it turned out to be 2688's siblings, 0901, 1208, 2503.

    After playing the code, each of them rose slowly, and came out of the submarine at the same time.

    The same oriental face, but they don't know each other.

    There were a total of 12 people on the other side. Seeing that the numbers of Zhang Li and others were wrong, they couldn't help frowning and said, "You are not the planners of the submarine, how could there be a submarine?"

    Just after they finished speaking, when they saw Xu Kaitai coming out of the nuclear boat, they saluted involuntarily,     "Mr.

    At the Hwaseong base, Xu Kaitai is the key figure in the submarine team, not to mention that most of the team members are from the southern military.

    It's just that he hasn't returned after leaving the mission, and the team members thought he had died, and he was sad for a long time.

    Now, a big living person appeared in front of his eyes.

    Three of them were still his students, tearing down the ground, "Instructor." When

    the warships evacuated from the North Pole came back, news came out from Hwaseong that the southern military team had found them, and they had established Fengcheng base on land.

    This news has not been officially made public, and more is discussed in private.

    Most of them are from the former southern military base.

    Even if the news is true, presumably the self-made base is very tough.

    They have mixed feelings, hoping to meet their comrades in arms one day.

    The nuclear submarine is big, Xu Kaitai greeted the students to come to Juju, "Are you on a mission?"

    The students nodded, "Instructor, we are here to find survivors."

    Xu Kaitai asked concerned, "How is Huacheng developing now?"

    "It's pretty good, The base has been successfully reclaimed to build an island, and now there are more than 50,000 people, a large part of whom have moved to live on land more than 300 nautical miles away. Fish cakes and maggots are enough, but the weather is bad and difficult to plant, and the food supply is temporarily unable to be self-sufficient.” Fish

    cakes With maggots?

    Huang Mao and the others almost vomited.

    It is easy to go from frugal to extravagant, but difficult to go from extravagant to frugal.

    In the past, they couldn't even eat maggots, but they were given preferential treatment when they were on missions. Potatoes and sweet potatoes were enough. With the help of Ning Jie, they could occasionally eat dumplings, steamed buns, rice, etc.