Chapter 541 - 550

Start from the beginning

    The two brought the cardboard boxes and pearl cotton over, and worked hard resignedly.

    It took more than three days to do this, and all the glass was packed, but the capacity of the fishing boat was still too high.

    Not to mention one ship, even three more ships would not fit.

    Thinking of the harsh weather, Jiang Ning put the fragile ones aside and chose explosion-proof bullet-proof glass, so he was afraid of flying sand and stones.

    The ocean at night can't be seen, as long as there are surging waves.

    Tired for three days, and didn't care about one night, the two rewarded themselves with a delicious meal, and then went back to the room to rest.

    Sleeping in a daze, he was suddenly hit hard.

    In an instant, the two who were awakened turned over and got up, quickly put on their body armor and picked up their weapons.

    There were a few bangs outside first, and then there was a big movement soon.

    Hearing the footsteps, there were about a dozen people, beating, kicking and panting, speaking incomprehensible words.

    The two wearing night vision goggles looked at each other, but they didn't expect to run into pirates when they came out.

    Jiang Ning was more cautious. All the packaged and sorted glasses were placed in the space, and the entire fishing boat was empty.

    Soon the pirates came down from the deck.

    The lower deck of the fishing boat was narrow, and the door of the room was quickly kicked open, and two men with torches walked in.

    The two people standing against the wall bullied themselves, quickly broke their necks, and shot at the same time...

ʚChapter 542 I'm sorry if I don't prostitute for nothing!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The bloody storm came, the two of them were very accurate in marksmanship and had silencers, and several of them fell down with headshots.

    Jiang Ning put the corpse into the space.

    The person above felt that something was wrong, and shouted down a few times, but got no response.

    They muttered in their mouths, drew their weapons and walked down.

    Taking advantage of the darkness, Jiang Ning hid under the stairs.

    A total of four came down. Seeing the blood on the corridor and the open door, they subconsciously looked over...

    Jiang Ning fired a black gun in the back and sent them all away.

    After collecting the corpses, he carefully climbed onto the deck.

    Hey, there is actually a large cargo ship on the opposite side. Seeing that there has been no movement for a long time, the people over there are shouting with torches.

    When the ship arrived, she hated it, and she still couldn't forget the cruise ship that stayed at the Hwaseong base, but she didn't expect that a large cargo ship would come to her door.

    I'm sorry if I don't prostitute for nothing!

    If there is no response, another group of people will be sent over.

    The cargo ship is huge, and there are more than 30 people on the deck alone. I don't know if there are others.

    Some have guns in their hands, but the good and the bad are mixed, and they are probably snatched from others.