Chapter 531 - 540

Start from the beginning

    "Okay." Gu Tinglin doesn't know how to cook, "Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen are both capable, and life will not be bad. Now the conditions of the base are a little bit worse. I will ask the guards to send some supplies tomorrow." Shu Xueqing was

    unsure The idea is, "She is new here, do you need me to accompany her around?"

    But the hospital has just started, and there are many things to be busy.

    Gu Tinglin stopped her, "No, she's used to being independent."

    Jiang Ning grew up in an orphanage, acting independently, with an indifferent personality, and growing up in an environment that made her resist people who approached too enthusiastically.

    Too much is too late.

    Thinking of the hardships she suffered because of her parents' absence, and thinking of Song Yaling's harm to her, Gu Tinglin blamed himself very much. If he could investigate deeply, he might be able to see through the truth Song Yaling was hiding.

    But later at the base, he tried his best to let more survivors survive, but he couldn't even shelter his only daughter.

    Gu Tinglin had mixed feelings, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

    Shu Xueqing comforted: "The past is irreversible. Now that you father and daughter are reunited, you can make up for what she lacked in the past.

    People's hearts are full of flesh. As long as you treat her well, she will definitely feel it. Don't rush and take your time." Come."

    I hope so, Gu Tinglin thought of Jiang Ning's growth experience, and his mood became more and more restless for a long time.

    ...

    In a daze, Jiang Ning was awakened by the distant military training.

    The majestic and high-spirited voice can't help but make people dream back to before the natural disaster.

    Jiang Ning stretched her waist, and found that it was slightly bright outside, but there was noise in the yard.

    The board room is not very soundproof, Shu Xueqing has already got up to do the housework and make breakfast.

    The wolf-hearted dog next door opened the door by himself, playing and playing in the yard.

    Jiang Ning is used to sleeping late, but after all, it is not her own home, and it is not easy to stay up.

    After they changed their clothes and opened the door, Shu Xueqing was almost busy in the kitchen, even the towels and toothbrushes were ready, but there was no toothpaste, but you could dip it in salt.

    She reminded: "It's not far from the sea, and the well water doesn't taste very good. You'd better boil the water for fear of parasites."

    The land has only risen for more than a year, and no one knows that there are ancient viruses in the ocean. What about the water in the ground? In the past, some people with poor physical fitness would get stomachaches after drinking it.

    Gu Tinglin's status is special, and his family's food and clothing are better than ordinary people's. He is allocated a solar power generation device, and Shu Xueqing cooks by himself, but pays special attention to everything that goes into his mouth.

    This is considered the best condition in the base, but it is still a thousand miles away from Jiang Ning, but she does not dislike her as a follower of the Romans.

    Shu Xueqing couldn't figure it out clearly, at least her face was impeccable.

    Wash up and come to the table for breakfast.