Chapter 531 - 540

Start from the beginning

    However, when her daughter didn't speak, Gu Tinglin didn't know what to say. After a long silence, she finally said, "Jiang Ning, see what's missing, and I'll let your Aunt Xueqing make up for it tomorrow." Jiang Ning said lightly, "It's already very

    good It's gone."

    No supper, no lack of food, Gu Tinglin could only say: "Time is running out, you guys go to bed early today." Shu Xueqing said very thoughtfully

    , "I'll boil water, let you wash your face and rest, so you can sleep comfortably Order."

    There is a warm kettle, add some cold water, and it will be brought over soon.

    Huo Yi thanked him deeply and sent his father-in-law out.

    I don't know what the two of them said in the yard, he came back several minutes later, and he didn't forget to close the door.

    It was dusty, covered with dust and sweat, sticky and uncomfortable.

    Jiang Ning first took Doudou into the space to take a bath.

    Washed up, Doudou took the wolf to the next door to rest.

    After turning off the lights, Jiang Ning and Huo Yi went deep into the space.

    She came out and lay on the bed before she said, "What did he tell you?"

    "Ask how you have been these past few years, let me take good care of you."

    It can be seen that Gu Tinglin is very concerned about Jiang Ning, but the relationship between father and daughter is too unfamiliar, he doesn't know how to express his concern, and he is even more worried that it will cause her unhappiness .

    The whole body was exhausted and weak, but Jiang Ning didn't feel sleepy at all, "You promised him?" "

    You are my wife, it's only natural to take care of you." Huo Yi held her in his arms deeply, "However, he really cares about you." Jiang

    Ning Ning rebelled in his heart, "Are you facing him?"

    Huo Yi couldn't laugh or cry, "A Ning, whether you decide to go or stay, I will respect your decision, but if you don't resent his concern, I hope you can give him a chance .”

    People are emotional animals, even if they live two lives, she will still have regrets.

    "Even without Chief Gu, you can live a good life, but I hope your life can be more complete, just like you gave me the opportunity back then, don't rush to reject his concern. Let this world have one more person who cares about

    yourself , nothing wrong."

    The point is, he felt that Jiang Ning needed this affection.

    Her personality is not as sharp as it used to be, but there are still many flaws, and these are caused by the absence of her parents in her early years.

    If you can make up for it, the rest of your life should be happier.

    "Of course, if you are very repulsive, we can leave at any time."

    Jiang Ning didn't say a word, opened his eyes and looked at the dark ceiling, wanting to examine his heart.

    Does she really need this affection?

    On the other side, Gu Tinglin was lying on the bed but didn't feel any sleepiness.

    Shu Xueqing was afraid that she didn't do well, "Old Gu, Jiang Ning should have had a good life in the past two years, I'm afraid she won't be used to the food at home, why don't you cook some porridge tomorrow morning?"