Chapter 511 - 520

Start from the beginning

    Doudou threw the wooden pallet into the hole and stuck it, then pushed the snow up, and then watered it to freeze it.

    She was nervous and looking forward to it, "Brother, is there really land?"

    Huo Yishen's limbs were stiff, and he smiled forcefully: "Well, the land has risen."

    Doudou's eyes were flushed red.

    Afraid of being frozen, she quickly wiped it off again.

    Unbearably cold, Jiang Ning flashed into the space to take a hot bath, not forgetting to add some herbs to dispel the cold.

    After taking a bath, I put on warm clothes and drank two bowls of ginger soup to warm myself up.

    Seeing the smiles on the faces of the three, the wolf-hearted couple came over to beg for food for the children.

    "Wow!"

    "Ow!" Oh!

    Jiang Ning patted the dog's head, "Coke, we may be able to return to land."

    Excited, he had a big meal to celebrate.

    In the evening, there was a loud bang.

    Coke and Baixue jumped up in fright, while Sanbao whined in the nest.

    At first it was thought an earthquake, but the glacier did not shake continuously.

    Jiang Ning was worried, and quickly ran up the snow hill to check, and there was no big ice crack in the surrounding area.

    In the distance, there seemed to be black smoke rising vaguely.

    I used a telescope to observe, but it was too far away, and it was going to be dark soon, so I couldn't see clearly at all.

    After making sure that there was no danger around, Jiang Ning didn't take it to heart, and went back to get under the warm blanket.

    In a good mood, I tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep.

    In a daze, a faint voice came from outside, "Is anyone there?"

    Jiang Ning thought he was dreaming, while the two in the living room raised their hairs.

    Coke came in and gave a warning to shovel shit.

    It was windy and snowy outside, and the sound was blown away.

    Huo Yi went to the door and listened, there was really someone outside!

    The Chinese language is still used.

    Seeing that there was no response in Huaxia, the people outside switched to English.

    A hundred meters away from the front yard, Huo Yishen opened the door and walked out, "Who?"

    Hearing the same language, the people outside were very excited, "Hello, I am affiliated to the Air Force Department of Hwaseong Base. I made a forced landing and found this place after walking a long way, can I stay overnight?"

    Hwaseong Base?

    How could it be such a coincidence!

    Huo Yishen was very vigilant, "Where is the Huacheng base?"

    Fearing that the other party would not believe it, someone outside reported the latitude of the base, "Don't worry, fellow, I have no malicious intentions. I accepted the mission of the base and came out to find Huaxia survivors. More than 100 nautical miles to the North Pole."