Chapter 511 - 520

Start from the beginning

    I took several pictures, but it was too dark to see clearly.

    The eyeballs fell out, but I still could see why.

    Blind seven or eight cameras, there is no night light function.

    After drilling for a day, Jiang Ning felt a little reconciled, "Why don't I dive in."

    The seabed was too dangerous, and Huo Yi was deeply worried, "I'll go."

    What's the use of him going? There is no way to hide in danger, but she can enter the space.

    Seeing the sweet argument between brother and sister-in-law, Doudou really didn't see it, "Why don't you go together, and I will pull the rope on it?"

    One to investigate, one to protect, and not afraid of danger.

    The bottom of the sea is very cold, but with a diving suit, as long as the speed is fast enough, the body should not be frozen.

    The agreement was reached, first piling on the ice and tying the rope, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen changed into diving suits and jumped into the ice cave.

    The sea water was bitingly cold, almost freezing people into icicles.

    Huo Yishen turned on the searchlight to the brightest, and pulled Jiang Ning to swim towards the container.

    Jiang Ning is heading towards the huge black shadow, and Huo Yishen is her most solid backing.

    It's not far away, but the hands and feet are stiff from the cold.

    As her eyes continued to draw closer, her hand touched the hard rock.

    It's really a mountain, firmly on the bottom of a thick glacier.

    For a moment, the hot blood went straight to the brain, forcing back the bone-chilling cold.

    The mountain is not big, and it takes less than two minutes to go back and forth.

    But when looking at the bottom of the sea, I saw the mountains undulating and spreading into the distance.

    The land is really about to rise.

    They are slowly rising, approaching the thick glacier.

    Due to the cold weather in the Arctic, the jacked-up gap is not large, and the seawater poured in quickly condenses into ice, so there are no serious cracks on the ice surface.

    Jiang Ning couldn't hide his excitement, and couldn't help but swim forward and hug a raised rock.

    careful!

    Huo Yishen pulled her to hide behind the reef, and a huge sea creature rushed past.

    I don't know whether it's poor eyesight, or just full, but it didn't attack the two of them.

    After the excitement, the cold hit again.

    Cold, cold to the bone ache.

    The two dared not stay on the bottom of the sea for long, and hurried back to the entrance of the ice cave.

    Just as he was about to go up, Jiang Ning saw seals swimming in the distance.

    In a good mood, she waved to the seal.

    The seal found its prey and swam over with its clumsy body.

    It's a pity that the two moved quickly and climbed up from the ice cave.