Chapter 501 - 510

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Ning swept the past row by row, and the more he looked, the more confused he became...

    Fish, chicken, duck, goose, rabbit, turkey, pig, cow, sheep, kangaroo, monkey... There

    are dozens of animals, each of which has its own quantity. More than 20, all with fur.

    Frozen doesn't carry that either.

    Huo Yi stared deeply at the strange-shaped cabin, "These dimensions are all tailor-made for animals, it may be... a dormant cabin."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Hidden cabin?"

    The so-called dormant cabin only appears in science fiction movies. Now the world... there really are frozen people.

    I don’t know if it can be awakened. After all, it’s just a technology a few years before the natural disaster. There are customers who have been frozen, and the reason is the death disease that has not been conquered.

    As for whether it is a real technology or a fake deception, there is no way to verify it.

    But some organisms can really preserve life at low temperatures, such as temperature-changing insects in the North and South Poles.

    When the cold reaches a certain level, they stop growing, lose their ability to move, cannot eat, and prepare to survive the cold winter.

    Strictly speaking, this is hibernation.

    Jiang Ning wondered if the animals lying in the sleeping cabin were really alive?

    But she wishes there were.

    By the day the disaster is over, the collapsed ecosystem will quickly recover if they exist.

    I have to admit that Eagle Sauce's technology has really beaten the world in some respects.

    Jiang Ning felt a little regretful that his own space could not contain living things, and the furry bears outside were all kind of meat.

    Once these things fall into their hands, it is very likely that they will become a meal on the plate.

    Huo Yi looked deeply at her concerns, "Why don't you try?"

    Since they were sleeping in the hibernation cabin, their breathing and heartbeat have changed a lot from normal. They have entered a deep sleep and even stopped breathing.

    Jiang Ning thinks about it too.

    Just try it, anyway, it won't lose a piece of meat, at most it will be kicked out by the space.

    So, she tried to put the sleeping cabin filled with dozens of chickens into the space.

    The sleeping cabin disappeared in place, and the warehouse was silent.

    Jiang Ning stared at his watch and was not kicked out for three full minutes.

    The space really took over.

    She quickly checked with her consciousness, and the sleeping cabin was quietly staying in the space.

    So, are the chickens dead or alive?

    Bai Xue let out a low growl, warning that someone was approaching.

    Mao Xiong has already broken into the second floor.

    It doesn't matter who it is, it's still alive, and we'll talk about it after collecting it all.

    The villa can be kept fresh, Jiang Ning dare not put the sleeping cabin in the black soil garden, what if something happens?