Chapter 471 - 480

Mulai dari awal

    Today, they all appear on cruise ships.

    This is not something very human can do.

    The cruise ship is extremely clean, and it doesn't look like it has been traveling in the ocean all year round.

    How did it appear suddenly? Could it be that he was just dreaming?

    Without hesitation, the captain slapped himself three times in a row, his face was swollen.

    It was too late for the team members to stop, "Captain, don't do this, don't do this...captain..." It

    hurts, it hurts hot.

    It's not a dream, this is a cruise ship that appeared out of nowhere, carrying containers that sank to the bottom of the sea.

    This is the island-making artifact most needed by the base.

    Growing up under the red flag, the soldiers don't believe in ghosts and gods at all.

    The bright lights on the patrol boat were constantly patrolling the dark sea, trying to find clues.

    It was windy and swelled.

    Nothing else.

    As for Jiang Ning's 2688 submarine, when it was confirmed that it was the patrol ship of the base, it had already quietly dived and left.

    Jiang Ning not only returned all the containers, but also some medical equipment, color ultrasound, CT machine, defibrillator and so on.

    These were all collected by Jiang Ning when he escaped from the southern military base before the land sank.

    Originally, they should be put into the tinder box to benefit mankind after natural disasters, but who knows that the asteroid hit the earth so fast that it was too late.

    So far, a total of more than 30 submarines of the same type have come to the southern military base, but only 5 of the tinder boxes have been preserved intact, and the rest have sunk to all corners of the world.

    After the natural disaster is over, it is waiting for humans to dig and explore.

    5 tinder boxes, none of which contained medical equipment.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning evened out one-third of the excess on hand and left them to the Hwaseong base.

    I believe that Teacher Ma will lead the team to use them.

    Of the 3,000 submarines, there are only more than 30 at present. Where are the rest?

    Warships, aircraft carriers, transportation and supply ships, etc., I believe there are still many survivors who have not been discovered.

    Jiang Ning did not question the survival ability of human beings. Huaxia is good at saving himself before disasters, rather than waiting for the savior to come.

    She believed that with the first Hwaseong base, there would be a second Hwaseong base...

    so she didn't give away all the medical equipment.

    But I hope that the natural disaster will end here, the base will be successfully reclaimed from the island, and the survivors will be able to return to land one day.

    Taking advantage of the darkness, 2688 quietly left the Hwaseong base where it had lived for several months.

    Now it has left the maritime landmark and is traveling in the endless ocean again.