Chapter 461 - 470

Start from the beginning

    Walking around, there was a sudden noise in front of me.

    Some survivors suddenly went berserk and grabbed the survivors next to them and beat them violently.

    The soldiers rushed over quickly and pulled the madman out to the isolation area.

    Jiang Ning vaguely knew how Song Yaling got her injuries.

    Compared with other patients, her illness is actually not serious, but she has been dependent on others all her life, and it is difficult to survive in such a cruel environment.

    For a person like her, living is the most painful thing, but she doesn't have the courage to die.

    So, take your time.

    Jiang Ning returned to Area B after get off work, and did not mention the matter of meeting Song Yaling in Area F to Huo Yi.

    no need.

    Medical personnel are in short supply, and medicines are even more scarce. Limited resources should be used wisely.

    This kind of mutated disease is difficult to break through even in the era of abundant medical resources, let alone the end of the world due to natural disasters.

    She did not support the research on this topic, but she did not object to the decision of the above, but did not follow up.

    The days passed slowly, and the herbal varieties in the plantation became more and more abundant.

    Following the yellow croaker cake, the research institute once again successfully separated the poisonous glands of white croaker and hairtail, and they can be eaten with confidence after continuous high-temperature baking.

    The edible sea fish has greatly alleviated the shortage of supplies.

    Although it was still in short supply, the survivors no longer fought for a piece of food, and the skull face gradually gained flesh.

    Smiley faces, start to bloom.

    Jiang Ning was taking a lunch break in the dormitory when he was suddenly woken up by a nurse knocking on the door, "Doctor Jiang, there is a trauma." The

    steel room is not soundproof, and there are two of them. It’s the time for richness...

    Jiang Ning pushed Huo Yishen away, put on his clothes and went out, "I'm going to have an operation." It

    was still a construction site trauma, and he was a soldier, his clothes were stained with blood, and he was sent by several comrades in arms .

    Jiang Ning walked towards the operating room while wearing a mask, and said in a concise and capable tone, "Send the patient in, and the non-medical staff will wait outside." "

    Sister?"

    Jiang Ning's arm was suddenly grabbed.

    She turned around subconsciously, and saw a man in an old military uniform with an excited expression on his face.

    Jiang Ning frowned, who is it?

    "Sister, it's me."

    The voice was a little familiar, but the face was so thin that it was really unrecognizable.

    The man looked aggrieved, "Sister, am I so worthless in your heart?"

    Staring at the man's face, Jiang Ning's head thumped.

    After ten years of natural disasters, Jiang Ning knew quite a few people, but there were not many people who kept calling her sister.

    Except for the sharp-nosed monkey, there is only... Young Master Rong!