Chapter 451 - 460

Start from the beginning

    Get out of the submarine and walk along the corridor bridge to the platform. There is just a submarine floating in the front card slot, and six or seven navies come out of it.

    The body is thin, but he talks and laughs, and seems to be in a good mood.

    Facing the setting sun, someone suddenly waved, "Comrade Huo, Sister Jiang."

    The voice was a little familiar, and Jiang Ning looked around, and it took a while to recognize it was Liu Cheng.

    Unexpectedly, 2688 and 1926 met again.

    Seeing Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, Liu Cheng and others were overjoyed. When they came to their new home and saw their new appearance, he regretted more than once that 2688 did not come.

    Drifting aimlessly in the ocean for several months, it is not that I have not seen survivors from other countries. On the contrary, I have seen many, and have been attacked more than once.

    Where there is a country, there is a home.

    Survival in natural disasters is cruel. If you choose to float outside, you have to accept the cruelty of big fish eating small fish.

    Weakness is to be swallowed.

    Although the conditions in the new home are still very difficult, it is far better than they imagined. He believes that sooner or later, it will become stronger.

    Here, with the backing of the country, few foreign enemies dare to come. Survivors do not have to guard against danger and enemies 24 hours a day, and can devote their energy to construction better.

    Thinking of the help given by 2688, Liu Cheng always felt regretful.

    But unexpectedly, 2688 actually came.

    They really came!

    Liu Cheng and others rushed up and gave Huo Yishen a big hug.

    I didn't feel embarrassed to hug Jiang Ning, but I still held her hand excitedly, "Junior Sister, welcome to your new home."

    Jiang Ning and the others were also very happy to meet a rare acquaintance.

    After exchanging pleasantries, she asked curiously, "You guys just came back?"

    Liu Cheng nodded, "We accept the new arrangement and become the active navy of the Hwaseong base, and take on the task of going out to find more survivors from our compatriots..."

ʚChapter 452 Do You Smell My Stink?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In order to find a suitable place to settle down, the eastern military base paid a high price.

    The resulting fuel consumption was huge, so the outings of the air force and ships had to be reduced, and important materials were used for construction projects.

    As the submarines continued to arrive, the base really handed over the task of finding survivors to submarines equipped with nuclear kinetic energy.

    Liu Cheng and others accepted the mission, and during this period of time they patrolled within 500 nautical miles, and when they encountered compatriots, they would guide them over.

    This time it was a beach break.

    After parting with 2688, 1926 set off towards the coordinates, and many things happened along the way.

    Without the materials given by 2688, especially the precious herbs, they may not be able to reach their new home safely.

    While walking and chatting, the joy of reunion made people feel elated.