Chapter 451 - 460

Začít od začátku

    Doudou was wronged, but I still want to give it a try, pointing at it with my fingers, "They are all good, I want to try too, if it doesn't work, I will resign."

    Jiang Ning was flexible, "How about giving the interviewer something to help you change to something easier?" Who

    knows that Doudou was born by the same mother, and Huo Yishen was as stubborn as Huo Yishen, "Sister-in-law, I want to rely on my own efforts."

    Okay, Jiang Ning didn't stop me, some things have to be experienced by myself.

    Anyway, Doudou has a job.

    And right at home, you can come back for three meals a day.

    To celebrate, decided to have a good meal.

    The past few days have been so light, Jiang Ning decided to eat hot pot.

    Going into the space is a waste of time, just go to the submarine.

    2688 is a big ocean survival treasure, so I really don't feel at ease in Area A, so I have to watch it from time to time.

    So, the three of them came out with their dogs on their backs, and rowed the rubber boat to Area A.

    The submarine is still there, and there are several more ships of the same series.

    It appears that more and more survivors are reaching their new homes.

    Entering the submarine, the red oil and spicy hot pot is hot.

    Fat beef, fat sheep, duck intestines, hairy tripe, chicken and duck feet, shrimp slips, all kinds of meatballs...

    fish heads... forget it, I said I don't want to eat fish in this life.

    Tired of light food, the spicy taste is particularly exciting, Jiang Ning poured a small glass of red wine for Doudou, "Come on, I wish you a successful interview and work hard in the future." Doudou was very happy, "Thank you sister-in-law

    .

    " Jiang Ning fished the cooked chicken legs to Gouzi, "Come on, your steamy legs." Gouzi     wagged his

    tail frantically, "Wow!"

When I came to the submarine, I ran back and forth frantically, howling with my voice, "Wow, woof..." The hot

    pot was steaming, and the family of four ate for nearly two hours before it was over.

    Jiang Ning smoked slightly, gargled and lay down on the bed to rest.

    Doudou cleaned up the dishes, Huo Yishen sat in the observation window drinking coffee, and Gouzi was hanging in the aisle to exercise his muscles.

    When I woke up and it was close to the evening, I had another meal of spicy hot pot.

    Afraid of being smelled by others, he not only brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth, but even changed his clothes, cleaned up the inside and outside of the submarine before leaving.

    Jiang Ning took out 5 catties of old corn, and in order to save fuel, he crushed it into powder with a crusher. He did not forget to take several commonly used herbal seeds, which can be regarded as deducting the materials given by the sharp-mouthed monkey yesterday.

    Today, the most precious things are nothing more than food and medicines, which are more than enough for yesterday's furniture.

    Jiang Ning didn't dare to take too much, just let him take advantage of it a little bit. Who told him that he didn't cheat him when he stockpiled supplies in the past, and he had to pay it back if he had the chance.