Chapter 441 - 450

Depuis le début

    At this point in natural disasters, there is no absolutely safe escape tool, how long you can live depends on your life.

    The three of them and the dog looked up at the sky from time to time, watching the turtle-like airship leave.

    After enjoying the sunset, return to the submarine to continue drifting.

    The world is long and the time is long.

    Sany dog ​​walked on the bottom of the sea for a month, resting in the space from time to time, every meal was delicious and delicious, and occasionally came to fight the landlords, counting the days was boring, but there was no major problem with mental health.

    On this day, Jiang Ning was taking a nap when 2688 detected obstacles in front of him, and there were quite a few of them.

    It's oddly shaped and doesn't move.

    It's not a seabed reef, let alone a marine life.

    Jiang Ning stared at the image for a long time, frowned and said, "It seems to be a container."

    And it's not an ordinary container, and the size is much larger.

    Huo Yi was deeply suspicious, "Could it be the tinder box?"

    The military base in the south made many tinder boxes. Maybe a submarine came to this place and broke the riveting when encountering a force majeure storm, allowing the tinder boxes to sink to the bottom of the sea.

    From the appearance point of view, it does look like a tinder box.

    But the number of drops is too much, right? The images are so layered that it doesn't look like there are only three or five.

    At this time, the sea area is calm and the sea is clear and cloudless.

    2688 moved forward slowly, trying to see the true face of Lushan Mountain clearly.

    As the line of sight kept getting closer, Jiang Ning checked with a telescope. It was indeed a box, but the size was about half that of a tinder box, and there were about a dozen of them.

    Definitely a giant shipping container.

    It is estimated that the transport ship encountered a storm while passing by, causing the container to fall into the sea.

    The size is too large, it should be built after a natural disaster.

    Ordinary survivors are not capable of production, and should be built by national-level bases.

    Jiang Ning thought of the 21 trucks that were brought into the space, and these should be important supplies in the sea.

    Seeing her pondering, Huo Yi asked deeply, "Do you want to salvage it?"

    It happened that the weather was fine and there was no wind and waves, the seabed terrain was not complicated, and there were no dangerous marine life.

    Looking at the container sleeping in the deep sea, she couldn't help but think of Gu Tinglin, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    After the four of them were recruited by the Navy Submarine Team, they spoke a lot harder, and their words and deeds revealed a kind of pride.

    I don't know how they are doing now?

    Jiang Ning thought about it for a while, "Why don't you try it."

    Anyway, there is nothing to do, maybe there are really useful materials inside.

    It should be very important to take it with you even when you are fleeing.