The right wing has it, but the left wing cannot lack it.

    Good guy, this is to make her one against five.

    What to fight with?

    I can only carry it hard, I hope that the big country will make it tough enough.

    Knowing that there were five submarines clenching their teeth, Huo Yishen looked serious. Many submarines were built in the military base. They were designed to fight against marine disasters and mutant creatures. They were designed to resist weapons, but they were not used to deal with similar ones. .

    The mutated creatures were not in a hurry to surround 2688, but the monsters were fully fired.

    Huo Yishen pressed the emergency button to activate the submarine's external anti-collision bumper - the hedgehog awl.

    Liu Cheng and his 1926 used them to smash through Yingjiang's submarine and scare Maple Leaf away.

    I hope it will work. Although the book blames the pursuit of "ingenuity" in various industries, there are actually many thunderstorms.

    Instructor Xu introduced the hedgehog awl, which is a hard defensive weapon made of rare alloys, and it is still very trustworthy.

    Just after the external defense was completed, the submarine suddenly shook violently.

    The shaking range was not large, as if some blunt object hit the tail of the submarine, not a large-tonnage impact, but a sharp object impact.

    Speargun!

    The monster fired a spear gun and hit the No. 3 observation window of 2688.

    Jiang Ning immediately came to the tail, and the observation window was intact.

    Fortunately, she had the foresight to close the stainless steel protective door on the outer layer of glass in advance.

    The observation window is the weakest part of the submarine, so it can be seen that the book monster has made a deadly move, trying to penetrate the submarine and capture the three people and one dog alive.

    It's a pity that the father of the country is smart enough. In order to resist the attack of the tsunami and other disasters, he suddenly turned the submarine into a steel monster.

    It can even withstand the shocking tsunami caused by the impact of the plates, so there is really no need for the monster's spear gun to come out to embarrass itself.

    The two sides of the submarine are protected by hedgehog spikes. The head is relatively vulnerable now, but the quality of the speargun of the book monster makes Jiang Ning breathe a little easier... Just thinking about it, 2688 was suddenly hit hard and pushed hard in the

    seabed go out.

    Jiang Ning was thrown out and hit the wall heavily.

    For a while, many objects flew out.

    The dog was thrown and hit the ground with a slap.

    The same was true for Doudou, who was hit hard on the head.

    Jiang Ning grabbed the safety cabinet and got up, shouting: "Doudo, take Coke back to the room and fasten your seat belt."

    Damn it, he's gone crazy!

    When others are soft persimmons, right?

    She's going to kill them all!

    Doudou had been hit by hailstones before, and it took a long time for her concussion to recover, but now she was hit again.