Chapter 411 - 420

Start from the beginning

    Even if the escape pod falls into a crack, the shattering and sinking of the plate will cause a tsunami, and the huge impact will cause the soil to roll and stir, and the escape pod can escape by virtue of buoyancy.

    Huo Yishen should have guessed it a long time ago, otherwise, with a younger sister to support, how could he be willing to accompany her to support her in the depths of the ground.

    A man's mouth, a deceitful ghost!

    In just two minutes, the escape pod floated to the surface of the sea, rolled, twirled, and jumped in the turbulent waves...

    flying, flying, floating up.

    Like a duckweed drifting with the tide, you can't control your destiny at all.

    The light was on and off, Doudou was dizzy from being shaken, "Brother, I want to vomit."

    Jiang Ning unbuckled the double safety belt, reached out and pulled the curtain of the hatch, and the escape cabin fell into darkness.

    She asked Huo Yishen to modify the curtain manually.

    Immediately afterwards, Lianren and the escape capsule flashed into the space to avoid disaster.

    She stuffed Doudou with plum blossoms, "Hold it in your mouth, close your eyes and rest, it will be fine later."

    Huamei antiemesis, one for each person.

    Feeling dizzy, I don't know if the body is shaking or the soul is floating.

    The sweet and sour plums stimulated the taste buds, gradually waking up the lax consciousness, and Doudou felt much more comfortable.

    Jiang Ning turned on the light, "Aren't you injured?"

    They each checked, and found no trauma, the most important thing was being strangled by the seat belt, feeling dizzy and about to fall.

    Jiang Ning checked the dog on purpose. It was obviously frightened, both eyes were dumbfounded, but with the protection of the trainer, it was not frightened enough to go crazy.

    He collapsed on the ground and stuck out his tongue.

    Rest for half an hour, the spirit is much better.

    Jiang Ning probed with his consciousness, and the claypot rice thrown in just now, because he didn't choose a place in a hurry, fell all over the living room and spilled all over the floor.

    I can't eat it, so I can only replace it with a new one.

    This time it is stir-fried yellow beef, don't worry and eat slowly.

    After eating and drinking juice, let the two quickly take a nap.

    After staying in the space for almost two hours before going out, the escape pod floated up and down with the waves.

    Jiang Ning opened the curtains, and bright light came in.

    The peak of the tsunami caused by the subsidence of the land has passed, and the vast ocean is in sight, with no end to the wind and waves.

    Unwilling to give up, Jiang Ning took out his binoculars and looked for it.

    For half an hour, no land or mountains were found.

    Such a high altitude is also doomed, and the earth may... no longer have land.

    Even if there is, it will soon sink.